Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Aruba since 1979

today's stats 1/8/10

as of 11:16 pm

TOTAL MEMBERS THAT HAVE VISITED THE FORUM TODAY: 99
    TOTAL GUESTS THAT HAVE VISITED THE FORUM TODAY: 2,464

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    The stats are great to see....
    SO>>>Tell us what does ATA do with this info or this site ??
    I don't feel that the ATA has an active part in this site, do they read it, pass any info along ???...Sometimes I think this stuff goes no where...ideas, good and bad, seem to just hang here.
    Does the ATA even talk to the moderators?
    FILL US IN ANDREA...

Aruba since 1979
    ]The stats are great to see....
    SO>>>Tell us what does ATA do with this info or this site ??[i do not know but will inquire
    I don't feel that the ATA has an active part in this site, do they read it, pass any info along ???...Sometimes I think this stuff goes no where...ideas, good and bad, seem to just hang here. i know they read the site as i hear feedback on occassion
    Does the ATA even talk to the moderators? sometimes as needed ......quite often when there are problems. when things are going smoothly, not so much
    FILL US IN ANDREA.

i wish they would post and make themselves known to the others on the site. i have mentioned the monday afternoon bulletin board happy hours and maybe i can convince someone from the office to come by and say hello. jojo (a community forum member) is my immediate supervisor from the ATA. she is always very busy but would welcome your thoughts and concerns cindy. if she had the time, i would love her to be an active forum participant. but, she does her job at the ata and her time at home is taken up with 3 kids ages 5 and under!

remember wiebe?
    he set up this site over 3 yrs ago and made it so user friendly and got rid of the nonsense of the OLD horrible bulletin board.
    wiebe was a dutch travel industry intern. he would be very happy to see all of the hits that this site gets and the active participation of it members.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 01-09-2010 at 10:37 AM.

Speaking of this site . . .

Are there any results yet re the poll that was recently posted? The one where you could win a mini paradise trip?

Aruba since 1979
    i sent jojo a private message asking the same!

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by purpleangel View Post
    Speaking of this site . . .

Are there any results yet re the poll that was recently posted? The one where you could win a mini paradise trip?

Interesting stats BUT I am a member and sometimes don't notice that I have been logged out until I go to post. I don't post that much unless I have a question or have an answer for someone. Linda