Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Tom Henry Memorial

not sure if I am posting this in the right area, so if you are reading this and feel it belongs somewhere else and can move it or let me know to do it, that would be great. I know many of you on her either knew my dad personally or just from this forum. He unexpectedly passed away in Aruba in January. Tom (of tom and karen) was returned home for his services. Karen has returned to Aruba for the first time about 2 weeks ago. Tom's mom, sister, daughter and two of his grandchildren will be arriving next week to stay with Karen and on Oct 16 (tom's birthday) we will be having a memorial for him and a dedication made in his name at the pet cemetary. as i have more details i can post if any of you will be in aruba at this time. if not, i can pass any info on to karen if you wish.

Thank you.
    Michelle

Thank you for posting Michelle.
    I will be in Aruba Oct.15th any info you can provide is appreciated.

I had the pleasure of meeting Tom& Karen-thru Wanda and Bob.
    I hope Karen is doing well. I'm sure it was difficult to return to Aruba without Tom.

Lynn

great will update with more detail asap! it will be nice to meet you.

Just got back to Aruba today and I will call Karen tomorrow. I will definitely be attending Toim's memorial service on the 16,
    Stella

Aruba since 1979
    i have fond memories of tom.
    tom...........as tough as a big huggable teddy bear.

he was a good man.

Thanks for posting this information. Here in Canada we will have a glass of "Ice Tea" and a "Slice of Sausage" (Sorry not the homemade) in Memory of Tom.

Stella:- Please give Karen a hug for us and tell her we hope to see her this winter.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Everywhere! Love to just drive around and explore.
    I agree with Gary (Eagle Beach Boy). Ken & I will toast to Tom on that date and will be remembering him with fond memories. Hoping that your Mom will be in Aruba in January when we will be there. If so, I hope she will stop by at a Monday BB party to say hi.

toms memorial info

we will be meeting at the pet cemetary near baby beach at 2pm on sat Oct. 16th. after the service there, we will travel back to tom and karen's place in San Miguel. if you can attend that would be wonderful as we would love to meet my dad's "other family"!

Mike and I will be thinking of Tom tomorrow. We've known Tom & Karen for years and have enjoyed dinner at their Aruba house.

I hope Karen enjoys the framed photo I gave her a couple of weeks ago that was taken last year at a wedding on Ren Island. It's a lovely picture of her and Tom and I wanted her to have a copy. She teared up a little at the time (we all did) but I think it brought back some nice memories.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018