Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Travel Clubs

Travel Clubs

I'm interested in booking a trip to Aruba..recently, I received a card from "Players Choice Travel" out of Yonkers, NY...has anyone out there done business with them ?

Players Choice is highly reputable.

http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/players%20choice%20tours.html

Imo, you will find they have some of the most competitive rates on the Radisson and Westin, with the best package amenities.

I agree the rate is great, but, I couldn't get very much information about them...I couldn't find a website for them, or references from other customers....and, yes, the rate is for the Radisson..

They do not have a website. You must phone them. They work off of repeat customers, some advertising and word of mouth. Believe me, they have been around for a number of years and are highly reputable. Ask to speak to Guy or Ursala.

Thank you so much ! We are hoping to get down there sometime in April. We've stayed at the Radisson twice, I think it was 3years ago...before that, about 10years ago. What is the best place for breakfast ?

Quote Originally Posted by larrymac View Post
    What is the best place for breakfast ?
    If you book through Players Choice the Radisson's breakfast buffet at the Laguna Restaurant should be included in your package. No need to go any further than downstairs. Even if you are not big eaters, the buffet is open late, so you could always eat "brunch" and save $$$ on lunch.

Not always, but sometimes they offer a beverage credit as well as the buffet breakfast.

Aruba since 1979
    my husband and i used players choice 2x about 5 or 6 yrs ago and had nothing but a GREAT experience.
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by larrymac View Post
    Thank you so much ! We are hoping to get down there sometime in April. We've stayed at the Radisson twice, I think it was 3years ago...before that, about 10years ago. What is the best place for breakfast ?