Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I use the official Gov't website when renewing my passport (or if you need to apply for a new one):
    http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I saw a commercial yesterday for one of those 'rush' passport services. I have
    to say (with my backround in financial IT) that I wonder how they are able to do this
    (how can they ask for someone's passport in these times of 'terrorism') and
    who would want their passport information somewhere that could be hacked.

Mick got his passport thru the embassy in Curacao and it took a week!

Mr. Misterman:

I always admire a person; male or female, that is willing to say that they "don't have all the answers." In regard to Aruba and answers from Andrea and other Forum monitors; you can bet that they don't guess when giving advice and answers to intelligent questions.

Many know my age; and I, too, learn many new things everyday...but, I, too, "Don't have all the answers."

But this, I know, you will "absolutely love Aruba; it's people and all the aspects of a wonderful vacation.

Have a nice time; also, a "Very Happy New Year."

Ed

Thanks everyone so far for all the help. Also thanks Mr. Edronenburg for the words of encouragement. trust me i will have no problem with having a great time in ARUBA. Whenever myself and my cousins, aunts, and uncles are together its always a good time. Even when we all just go over to my aunts house for holiday so us going to ARUBA is going to be nuts. Im gonna make a video of the escapades. Even though I might have to edit alot of it out

If u see this AMY what week are u going to aruba in april?

Aruba since 1979
    Skip the editing.
    we want to see the good, the bad, the unedited!
    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Thanks everyone so far for all the help. Also thanks Mr. Edronenburg for the words of encouragement. trust me i will have no problem with having a great time in ARUBA. Whenever myself and my cousins, aunts, and uncles are together its always a good time. Even when we all just go over to my aunts house for holiday so us going to ARUBA is going to be nuts. Im gonna make a video of the escapades. Even though I might have to edit alot of it out

Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post

If u see this AMY what week are u going to aruba in april?
    Right now, it looks like probably the last week of April/first week of May for about 9-10 days. Still trying to get the work schedules figured out.

If we're there at the same time we'll have to come have a drink with your fun family (so I can see the unedited version! )
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

if y'all can take it i wont edit a thing lol. but forewarning y'all asked for it lol.
    Amy i might just miss you we are supposed to be going the 2nd week of April.

LOL I vote for the unedited version!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12