Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By boqueesha
  • 1 Post By sugar
  • 4 Post By sugar

Thread: Trying to find a home for this cute dog

Trying to find a home for this cute dog

My parents befriended this sweet girl on the beach at the Playa Linda and took her to the vet to have her spayed and also took her to a groomer. They were lucky enough to meet a nice local man on the beach that has been willing to pay for any medicine she's needed and boarding til we can find her a home. The Animal Rights Aruba people have an ad up on their facebook page (pic attached). She's currently at the Contreras Veterinary Services. If you're interested or know someone that might be feel free to send me a message or contact Animal Rights Aruba or the vet

edit: wasn't sure if this belonged in Aruba General or off-topic so feel free to move if necessary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trying to find a home for this cute dog-lulu.jpg  

I saw her last week at Contreras. She is a very sweet dog. Hope she finds a home soon.

LuLu has been adopted! She is now waiting for a ride to Baltimore or Philadelphia. She can travel on AA or Delta. If you are traveling her way, please consider transporting her. Arf-Aruba will make all the arrangements.