Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Trying to get to Aruba again

Hello all, my friends and I tried to come to Aruba October 2011. We were on the plane in Charlotte and a panel was lose. We had to get off the plane wait in line for almost eight hours and we could not get a flight for two days so we had to scrap the plans for Aruba because I can't get much time off during the school year. We went to Jamaica instead. Now we are planning to come spring break, March 2013. The tickets are purchased and I have contacted the hotel were going to stay in before. Andrea gave me very good suggestions and I thank her. So we will be try to come again. This time we will have an entire week. The last time it was five days. So here we go again.

Aruba since 1979
    excellent
    start your planning again
    and a week is so much better than 5 days
    Quote Originally Posted by tch912 View Post
    Hello all, my friends and I tried to come to Aruba October 2011. We were on the plane in Charlotte and a panel was lose. We had to get off the plane wait in line for almost eight hours and we could not get a flight for two days so we had to scrap the plans for Aruba because I can't get much time off during the school year. We went to Jamaica instead. Now we are planning to come spring break, March 2013. The tickets are purchased and I have contacted the hotel were going to stay in before. Andrea gave me very good suggestions and I thank her. So we will be try to come again. This time we will have an entire week. The last time it was five days. So here we go again.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I'm glad you did not give up, I'm sure that was just a weird thing with the plane, better that they found the problem You will have a great time and I fly out of Charlotte every year with no problems, have a great trip!

We'll keep our fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly. March is a great time to be in Aruba. You'll have a fabulous time

Aruba since 1979
    one of the hotels that you had mentioned staying at was MVC EAGLE BEACH

will you be staying @ MVC for this trip?

Quote Originally Posted by tch912 View Post

Thanks to everyone that responded. Yes Andrea I have contacted the MVC and waiting for them to respond. I need to contact Bully the driver to pick us up from the airport. I am sure we will make it this time.