Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: TV in Aruba

In the pool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack1978 View Post
    Can someone elaborate on the television channels available on the island? My wife and I have stayed at the Surf Club and at Paradise Beach Villa's this year, and both places had NYC TV programming. This was huge for me as I am an NYC news junkie. Did I just luck out, or is NYC programming common on the island?

We have residential cable and most of the feeds are from Miami. I suspect it's a satellite dish if you're seeing New York channels.

During my stay at Caribbean Palm Village and the Coconut Inn the one channel that I would watch on evenings while waiting to go out to dinner was ABC Family, we no longer have that channel on out cable lineup in Trinidad and Tobago. On mornings I will have the tv on HLN while I'm getting ready on a morning. During my last stay I was at La Cabana where the cable was from the Dish Network which was entirely U.S. channels, I watched some the day after I arrived as it was rained for most of the day, if I'm not out and about I tend to get a lot of reading and writing done. For some reason being on Aruba inspires my creativity.

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    We have a little girl so the TV is usually on in the evenings before she gets ready for bed. If it is a day that we are not doing a night on the town, then the TV is usually on and I'm either watching it or reading while it's playing in the background. We usually go in March/April so my hubby will watch the NCAA basketball tournament as well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234