Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: TV? Media?

TV? Media?

We plan to leave our cell phones at home. How will we stay connected to the outside world?! I know am going there to escape the world, but when I'm on vacation, I try to check in on news, etc. once a day or so, just for headlines.

Are there Aruban newspapers? I know it's a small island... How much news can there be?

Is there a TV station? Cable in the hotel rooms? CNN? I'm not sure how my kids will survive without Nickelodeon, or DH without SportsCenter!

Most of the tv channels are from the US. I know that ABC has New York news. Can't confirm espn, but they do have Nickelodeon!

Sweet! New York news, just like home :-)

The Radisson has satellite Tv with all the channels you would expect in the U.S.

There are also about 4 daily English language newspapers with world news, including the U.S. Copies can be found near the elevator on each floor or behind the concierge desk in the lobby.

On the second floor of the Curacao Tower there is a business center with complimentary p.c. computer access as well as a printer. The printer has the capability of printing from the p.c.'s there or from your own device.

There is complimentary wifi in the lobby with in room wifi coming soon, as well as in room hard wire connection which is also complimentary. You can print to the business center from your room as well.