Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    abj
    Quote Originally Posted by tirrell143 View Post
    We are officially under 2 weeks now. I have trip planned out. Would love to get the opinion of the community on some of these things. So feel free to chime in what strikes you. Any of these a bad or good idea? Is there something else that you would consider a must do? Keep in mind we are first timers.

• Rental Car Booked Via travelocity - Toyota Yaris 187.00 1 week
    • Day trip to De Palm island
    • Tomcar Tour of Baby Beach & Natural Bridge
    • Sunset Cruise (Palm I think)
    • Staying at Divi Village Gold Resort

One of the questions I have for the board is regarding renewing vows with my wife. This is something I would love to surprise her with, on the beach. Any advice on how to make that happen without involving her? Would I also need witnesses? We are traveling alone so not sure if this would even be possible. We are already legally married in the state of Maine.

Thank you all for all the help you have already provided, this board is an amazing resource. Thank you in advance for all the help I know I will recieve.

i would skip the tour. we did the tours last year and your too rushed in my opinion. not worth the money. you can get to baby beach and the natural bridge in the toyota with no problem. buy yourself a map (http://caribmart.com/arubamapbybb.html) thats the best one and go explore on your own. i think its more fun and you'll see more.

on thing you need to see is the natural pool. that is cool. the toyopta isn't gonna make it back there though.

i'd probably skip the depalm island. just don't see what could be worth that money. plus once there your kinda trapped there. this would be cheaper and the reef is just increible to snorkel on.. http://www.tranquiloaruba.com/

Ty all for your help, we are now under 4 days till we leave, you all have been such a big help. We will report, either during trip or when we return.

abj
    have fun..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123