Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Aruba since 1979

Unwanted pm solicitations.

We had 2 complaints tonight re: a new member sending solicitations re: a Balashi marketing in the USA.
    This company does not have the permission of the ATA, owners of this site to solicit your participation. I have contacted the member that is sending the PMs and asking for information before I ban him/her

• Do not post advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation on "Aruba.com Community Forum". If you can answer a specific question by mentioning your business or website, or posting a URL thatís fine, but just posting your URL or any URLís not acceptable. Again this is not the area to post a link, encourage visitors to your website, or advertise your products.

I did also receive that email regarding Balashi but it was sent to my photography website. I wrote back to her (Susan) and wanted to know what it is all about. The return email address comes back to a law firm that is located in Miami.

Aruba since 1979
    I think it is legitimate.
    However it is a rule breaker and Susan should have contacte me or the ATA
    with a request to make a posting.
    A big NO would have been given re PMMing members.

I wrote her and asked her all about it and will see
    if there is a reply.
    I have a survey that I received last night and when I am home at my computer i will
    post it. It was sent to me by a faculty member of the University of Aruba. I cannot get the link to copy using my iPad.
    It is very legitimate and all responses to the tourism survey will be appreciated by the tourism and hospitality students.

QUOTE=Retagger;284147]I did also receive that email regarding Balashi but it was sent to my photography website. I wrote back to her (Susan) and wanted to know what it is all about. The return email address comes back to a law firm that is located in Miami.[/QUOTE]

I had emailed her yesterday also. No response as of yet.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We googled the company and one didn't exist

They are a legitimate law firm and they have offices in five cities within the U.S.

Aruba since 1979
    Now banned.