Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Update for extended stays?

Good Morning everyone. Just wondering if anyone (read Eagle Beach Boy has entered Aruba lately for there more than 30 days stay? We were having some discussions a few weeks back about the potential changes for extended stays. I am not concerned about it just curious where we are. We are leaving on 2 weeks for our 2 months visit. Getting VERY excited as we haven't been to our house since last February.

I am leaving Dec. 28th and will stay till end of April, I did not do anything my past 4 visits which were 3-4 months long Regarding special permits, and did not have any problems
    at the airport upon arrival or departing. One time they asked to see my paper of ownership for our house apon arriving and that was it. I will ask at the airport again when I arrive in December. Things are always changing and could have with the new government AVP in place now.

Quote Originally Posted by purestone2004 View Post
    Good Morning everyone. Just wondering if anyone (read Eagle Beach Boy has entered Aruba lately for there more than 30 days stay? We were having some discussions a few weeks back about the potential changes for extended stays. I am not concerned about it just curious where we are. We are leaving on 2 weeks for our 2 months visit. Getting VERY excited as we haven't been to our house since last February.
    Ragdoll: I think you should look for past postings re DIMAS and long stays.

I have heard from a couple of people that have just entered Aruba.
    One had to go to DIMAS with the forms to get their stay approved and another was granted their stay at the Airport.
    It sounds as if they have not got things straightened out yet. I have all my paperwork for DIMAS ready just in case.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Aruba since 1979
    We can STAY LONGER

try checking the above thred

Smile Thanks

Thanks for the replies. I was just curious if anyone had been lately. We are getting in to Aruba on Boxing day for 2 months. We will have our house ownership papers with us just in case (we always take them) I guess like any customs and immigration you never know what will happen as each entry can be different. Not too worried just had been curious.

Aruba since 1979
    your ownershp papers and your confirmation of your return air reservation would be a good thing to have handy when going thru aruba immigration.

wouldn't hurt too to be jovial, friendly and upbeat while standing there at immigration.
    if you present yourself to immigration as happy and friendly.... the immigration person may just wave u thru with little paperwork.

keep us posted and i hope those that recently had to deal with this gives their accounts

Good luck Purestone, please post and let us know how it goes, I will arrive Dec. 28th for 4 months with Home ownership, return ticket and a big smile for immigration officer.

We arrive on the 21st. I will try to post as to what happens.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Eagle Beach Boy where in Ontario are you?

I am in Mississauga.

Do you go through Buffalo or Toronto?

Quote Originally Posted by ragdoll View Post
    Eagle Beach Boy where in Ontario are you?
    I am in Mississauga.
    Do you go through Buffalo or Toronto?
    West Burlington.

We go through Buffalo now. Easier and a lot cheaper.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast