Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    EBB - can't wait to meet Max when we are in Aruba at the same time in Dec/Jan. Wish I could bring my Mollie.

Does Continental fly to Aruba? (I've never checked), but they will fly animals year round, regardless of the weather outside. The animals are never outside unless it's to take a quick potty break. They also have the petsafe program, where someone is with your dog at all times before take-off, during layovers, and once the plane lands. I have had to do a lot of research on this b/c with my fiancee being in the military, we have to fly our 90 lb Wiemaraner depending on where he gets stationed. Through all of my research, I've found Continental to be the best airline if you have to fly them as cargo. Just some info. I thought I would share, but as I said, I have no clue if Continental even goes to Aruba.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marinewifetobe View Post
    Does Continental fly to Aruba? (I've never checked), but they will fly animals year round, regardless of the weather outside. The animals are never outside unless it's to take a quick potty break. They also have the petsafe program, where someone is with your dog at all times before take-off, during layovers, and once the plane lands. I have had to do a lot of research on this b/c with my fiancee being in the military, we have to fly our 90 lb Wiemaraner depending on where he gets stationed. Through all of my research, I've found Continental to be the best airline if you have to fly them as cargo. Just some info. I thought I would share, but as I said, I have no clue if Continental even goes to Aruba.
    Continental flyes to Aruba only from Newark, NJ.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12