Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By moneil

Thread: Urgent accomodation search for my friends 12-23 to 12-30

Urgent accomodation search for my friends 12-23 to 12-30

Hi all,
    My friends were so taken with our trip they booked their own trip. The problem is, since they are on a limited schedule, they need accomodation from Tues to Tues 12/23 to 12/30. I had told them bookings are usually on weekends and that it would be tough around the holidays. So now we are on a search for a place for 5 people (one can be a sofa bed) during those dates in the $2000-$2500 range. Is this an impossible task? Looking for some insider leads. Thanks! Maggi

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Have them try www.vrbo.com. If you are not familiar with the site, it is Vacation rentals by owner. We have used them for Hawaii and Europe but they also have a lot of inventory in Aruba. The site shows the property description, photos and availability along with price. The owners actually do the renting. There are condos and houses. My brother got a place in Rome off the site with a view of the Coliseum.

Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    Have them try www.vrbo.com.
    Thanks! I have used VRBO often for my own rentals. We've already checked it out for this case, but were not very successful.

Aruba since 1979
    Check redweek.com

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Good luck, that's a tough one especially at this time. We booked our stay at that time 7 months ago and it was tough then.
    House rental will be easier but what they are willing to spend is low.

If you go on redweek, be carefull because there are a lot of scams. I know a lot of people who book and when they go to check in, they do not have a room. That really stinks!!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

We still have an opening for the week of Dec 23-30, beautiful house right above Baby, Rodgers beach in Seroe Colorado, PM for details.

There isn't one place on the island that I don't like so hard to say what my favorite place is.
    Also have them try flipkey.com or homeaway.com or happyarubarentals.com I have rented from all 3 of those sites in the past!