Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Arubalisa

Thread: Using correct forum/categories

Aruba since 1979

Using correct forum/categories

Hey there folks

Please when posting, if you are able to post in the correct forum category it'll make things a bit easier to maneuver and navigate.

Ex: restaurants=Culinary Culture.
    museums= Culinary Culture

Also too, I spend a fair amount of time moving things to their appropriate categories, which is no big deal.....except my home page is a mess.
    When I move something, it does move but a copy remains on my "home screen"

So, with respect I ask that before you post, please double check to make sure it is in the correct spot.

Paradise Beach Villas Eagle Beach
    Thanks for keeping the site in good shape, Andrea.

Aruba since 1979
    You are welcome Andy. My pleasure.
    I got a PM asking why I had "museums" partnered with culinary/culture? It is because museums fall into the "culture" category.

Any Aruba beach...
    Now why would we want to make things easier for our VOLUNTEER moderator by posting things in their proper categories?

cul·ture ˈkəlCHər
    noun culture
    the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.
    a refined understanding or appreciation of this.
    intellectual/artistic awareness education cultivation enlightenment discernment discrimination good taste taste refinement polish sophistication

the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group.
    civilization society way of life lifestyle customs traditions heritage habits ways mores values

the attitudes and behavior characteristic of a particular social group.
    the arts the humanities intellectual achievement literature music painting philosophy the performing arts

the cultivation of bacteria, tissue cells, etc., in an artificial medium containing nutrients.
    a preparation of cells obtained from a culture.
    the cultivation of plants.