Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Vacation Vaults and Scott's Brats

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    If you ever get a purple one with pink dots on it, please save it for me!! I'm just kidding!! LOL!!
    Hey if Kent doesn't want that one, I'll take it.

They do come in purple! We don't have one but i can see if i can have it by the time you come here if you would like? When would that be??

Kent I'll put the dots on it myself!!!
    Scotts Brats
    Playa Linda Resort
    facebook - Legends Pub Aruba
    legendspubaruba.com
    Legends Pub

I'll be there oct 26 - oct 29. It's my husband's birthday so we'll be doing like a weekend getaway.

They come in all sorts of colors (my girlfriend has a purple one - I have a pink one - we ordered them online.) Funny thing is that I thought we would use it ALL the time and we really don't. The few times I've packed it for Aruba, I found it takes up too much space in the luggage (I do put things inside of it to maximize the wasted space) and it's just kind of a pain to take to the beach most days. Haven't even brought it with us on the last few trips. Thought I would love it but I don't. And for trips to Europe when we rent an apt. with no safe, we use the PacSafe which is better and cannot be broken into. Just my 2 cents/personal preference.
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

I am sure the vacation vault works well for many. We use the PacSafe as well since the Vacation Vault is too small for my DSLR camera. Also not sure if the vacation fault would fit our 3 kindles.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I am sure the vacation vault works well for many. We use the PacSafe as well since the Vacation Vault is too small for my DSLR camera. Also not sure if the vacation fault would fit our 3 kindles.
    Lisa, It doesn't fit any Kindles...they are to long.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123