Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Vaccinations???

Vaccinations???

Hi.. only 5days until our wedding day We will be leaving from ireland to newark on 6th Aug and travelling to Aruba from Newark on Sunday 10th august.. we are unsure whether we need to get vaccinations before travellin...

Stupid question im sure but ya can never be too sure

Im sooooo looking forward to visiting Aruba
    Next Aruba trip in

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

>>> "We will be leaving from ireland"
    ----- Do not know what shots you get growing up in Ireland but normally us from the States have gotten all we need through the years.
    Have you gotten a Tetanus shot. Traveling anywhere you should have at least that.
    http://www.vaccineinformation.org/tetanus/qandavax.asp
    That site list a lot of info on Shots.
    Hepatitis A
    I have that too.
    Last edited by TomFrederick; 07-28-2008 at 02:25 PM.

http://wwwn.cdc.gov/travel/destinationAruba.aspx Good info for travel to Aruba. Doesn't matter where you travel, locally or internationally, speaking from experience I always recommend Hepatitis A or immune globulin (IG). Hep A can very easily be trasferred via food or water no matter whether at your local Fastfood joint or anywhere else in the world. Don't know if you have enough time though before your trip. Otherwise, you should be just fine.

Arubalisa.. ur a legend always guaranteed a reply from you with great information.. i neva even thought about vaccinationa until my sister mentioned it earlier.. luckily shes a nurse i was so excited about everything else i overlooked the jabs :L:L
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by Brídeog View Post
    i was so excited about everything else i overlooked the jabs :L:L
    Seriously, you have had your mind on more important things like getting MARRIED!