Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: vow renewal help

vow renewal help

Hello All, I am starting to plan for our summer vow renewal in August. We are looking for a simple renewal with a religious figure- It will just be my wife, son and myself plus a possible handful of people at most. We want to do it on the beach at the Ritz Carlton and celebrate at BLT after. I received a quote for the Ritz and I would say there is zero chance of them doing it.
    We don't need flowers, music or anything like that. A few photos would be great and a nice short service.
    Does anyone have any experience/names references for me? I probably should get moving on this soon, lol. Thanks.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We renewed our 20th on the beach about 7 years ago
    we had Rev Bob Gibson who did a little ceremony on the beach at Divi Phoenix
    Our 40 family members were there( traveling family party, week 15)
    Rosalie Klein took pictures and put an article in Aruba Today
    Family dinner afterwards

Aruba since 1979
    check out the wedding and honeymoon category
    you might get some ideas there.

and your son can be a perfect ring bearer?

cindy gives great advice.
    check with jacki too.

mr. ratt too.

who else has done vow renewal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Hello All, I am starting to plan for our summer vow renewal in August. We are looking for a simple renewal with a religious figure- It will just be my wife, son and myself plus a possible handful of people at most. We want to do it on the beach at the Ritz Carlton and celebrate at BLT after. I received a quote for the Ritz and I would say there is zero chance of them doing it.
    We don't need flowers, music or anything like that. A few photos would be great and a nice short service.
    Does anyone have any experience/names references for me? I probably should get moving on this soon, lol. Thanks.

Thanks guys, cindy you have mail. My son will be the ring bearer...which I was not even considering before...another expense I forgot, lol.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 02-22-2016 at 06:00 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    check out this thread
    Vow Renewal

i think too you should allow your son to participate....after all he is a product of the marriage!
    he could have something important that he'd like to say.

i think it'll be trrific.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Thanks guys, cindy you have mail. My son will be the ring bearer...which i was not even considering before...another expense I forgot, lol.

Thanks, sounds like a potential photographer...I am hoping to find someone that can do it all at a reasonable price...I really appreciate everyones help, with all my travel related questions.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Here's Reverend Bob Gibsons link

http://www.arubaeloquent.com/contact.htm

Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

A few years ago we had a vow renewal planned with flowers, pedestals, an officiant, chairs, etc. My husband was informed while on vacation that he & 800 of his employees & co-workers had been laid off. We (well, I) flipped out and cancelled the whole renewal thing - I was felt it was a waste of money at that time. The family that we were with talked me into going thru with it on a completely scaled down level. We had our friend Bryan Morris (a photographer on the island) still do pictures and he picked up simple flowers for my hair and a single rose for my husband. My SIL created and performed an adorable ceremony & my nephew took video & played music from his cell phone & bluetooth speaker. We brought a frame to do a sand ceremony and a different color sand for each kid - mine & Rich's came right from the beach. It was more than I ever could have hoped for. Just us, my family & good friend, on the beach in Aruba. We pulled a few chairs over from the beach for my parents to sit, everyone else stood & danced together. It was just great. We went back to the Pata Pata bar at LaCabana for a few drinks & more dancing and then to Gianni's for dinner with the family.

My Avatar is from that day. Here are a few other pics

vow renewal help-kids.jpgvow renewal help-sand.jpgvow renewal help-family.jpg
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Thanks Jacki, it looks I am going to piece mail this together with the help of many people, lol. The photos are great, who knows I may look up Bryan Morris as well- we have no clue about photographers....thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast