Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: waiting stinks

17 days til our departure! I cannot wait, even though it's been warm here in the northeast! i wanna go where the weather suits my clothes!

Quote Originally Posted by fisherno5 View Post
    17 days til our departure! I cannot wait, even though it's been warm here in the northeast! i wanna go where the weather suits my clothes!

Where at ??

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Aruba View Post
    Dang, we have 75 days left before we go to beautiful Aruba, and that is all we talk about. LOL
    Just remember -- I will have been and come home again, and dreaming about getting back there when you're finally getting ready to go!!!!!! It's good that we're all going at different times so we can re-visit paradise through everyone else as they go!

Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    Just remember -- I will have been and come home again, and dreaming about getting back there when you're finally getting ready to go!!!!!! It's good that we're all going at different times so we can re-visit paradise through everyone else as they go!

I agree.It's good to do it vicariously.......sometimes.Then again,the real thing.There ain't nothin' like it.

Just under 3 months to go for us....and I find myself thinking about being there more and more each day

Waiting may stink; but, anticipating and planning is fun!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

16 days for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after a 21 year wait hahaha!!! now that stinks!

It's been a strange winter everywhere. Even in Florida it's been unusually cold.
    I love the planning part! I'll have most of the trip planned soon, and leave a little room for spontaneous ideas.
    Need this trip so badly!! And look forward to sharing part of the trip with another couple-it's their 1st trip.

I rarely post until I'm in double-digit-waiting days. I know how all of you feel. This trip will be my 14th and I STILL get incredibly excited when I'm a month out from departure. I love hearing the excitement from all of of you! Nothing is better than a booked vacay on our island! And, like others, I toss and turn until I've got a date on the books...
    Paula

August 20 - we'll be b-a-a-a-c-k at the Ocean Club!

Part of the fun is waiting for us

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast