Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree12Likes
  • 11 Post By angelone
  • 1 Post By Jacki

Thread: Walk-in in aruba

Walk-in in aruba

Before I left for Aruba I read on the Forum that there was a Walk-In and I just put it to the back of my mind not knowing that my wife would end up needing one. The second day of our trip my wife got a rash on her leg not thinking to much about she kind of let it go until it started to spread. I remembered seeing that there was a walk-in so I went to the lobby of the Divi Village and they told me it was by Tony Romas. So off we went and when you get to Tony Romas you bear to the right and the next left the walk-in is on the conner of the street parking is in the back. My wife saw DR. Martines she was very nice only cost Fifty dollars and we filled the script right there. Rash went away in a couple of day's. Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Great affordable care - imagine that!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

The less crowded beaches & the Dutch bars
    There is a very good ( my family has used it twice ) walk in Doctors office in Noord. Take the road from the High rise area past wacky wahoo to the intersection with a traffic light ( 1 mile ). Make a left, go past the entrance to CPV and it is located about 1/4 mile on the left...right across from the 080 bar. Clean and affordable.

Good to know. I hope I'll never need it, though.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coldsteel337 View Post
    There is a very good ( my family has used it twice ) walk in Doctors office in Noord. Take the road from the High rise area past wacky wahoo to the intersection with a traffic light ( 1 mile ). Make a left, go past the entrance to CPV and it is located about 1/4 mile on the left...right across from the 080 bar. Clean and affordable.
    I've been to that one years ago. Then it was called Noord Medical Center. It was $50 for the visit. http://www.urgentcare.aw/main/

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Glad to hear a positive experience and to hear your wife's rash went away quickly with script.

I liked Dr. Martinez very much at the walk in clinic. I especially liked it being close to Playa Linda.