Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Walking from Palm to Eagle Beach

Walking from Palm to Eagle Beach

I am sure this has been asked before. Besides getting a lot of sun and being a bit warm, is it possible to do this walk from one beach to the other without having to go street side?

You will need to use the street at times. It takes about an hour at a good pace.

Aruba since 1979
    and to add to this.........do it in the daylight!
    Quote Originally Posted by susan.b View Post
    You will need to use the street at times. It takes about an hour at a good pace.

You will need to use the road between the Phoenix and Amsterdam Manor but there is a dirt path between the road and the water that you can use. A lot of people use that as a jogging/walking path in the morning.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- South Beach, FL: Feb. 2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I have walked from the Ritz all the way to the Aruba Beach Club and back so yes you can. But as others have mentioned you need to leave the path for a short bit but its still safe to walk. I would bring some money for cold water when you are ready to turn around.

Thanks everyone. I can't sit in a lounge chair all day so, I was thinking this may be something to do if the mood strikes and I am eating too much. Or maybe a bar crawl? I would love to check out the "other side" for future visits.

I would also walk the other way as well. The walk is breathtaking! Its a very safe walk that way as well. I walked back and forth to the lighthouse and back a few times as well. Make sure you bring plenty of water for that trip as you won't find any stores on your walk. One trip the ice cream truck was at Arashi so that was a nice treat on my walk back.

and the coconut water or smoothie served in the coconut from the truck at the lighthouse is amazing!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

How is that walk? On the beach or a path?

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    I would also walk the other way as well. The walk is breathtaking! Its a very safe walk that way as well. I walked back and forth to the lighthouse and back a few times as well. Make sure you bring plenty of water for that trip as you won't find any stores on your walk. One trip the ice cream truck was at Arashi so that was a nice treat on my walk back.

I will be honest it was a mixture of walking along the paths and the sides of streets that had plenty of room. I never felt unsafe walking. There was almost always tons of space to walk safely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast