Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to go back

Want to go back

Ok I am ready I need to go back to aruba. Hubby says lets go, well after having to pay the Uncle Sam (everyones favorite uncle) 4000.00 I think this will have to wait till at least Jan. Boy glad I postponed the taxes until after my trip would have made it a real bummer vacation. No more kids to declare too bad huh..too late for another.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Aruba since 1979
    Ouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperii View Post
    ok i am ready i need to go back to aruba. Hubby says lets go, well after having to pay the uncle sam (everyones favorite uncle) 4000.00 i think this will have to wait till at least jan. Boy glad i postponed the taxes until after my trip would have made it a real bummer vacation. No more kids to declare too bad huh..too late for another.

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........

Have to go Back

Sunworshipper,

Gee, maybe you could take on some foster kids and claim them.. Luckily i still have three to claim. I could lend you one, ha ha!! But then you would have to take them to Aruba.. I'm leaving in 15 days with the youngest ones 14 & 13 years old.. The last time the kids went was right before Natallee Holloway came up missing, I think that was four years ago.. Anyway, they get to go with me on this trip, it should be alot of fun. I' ve never been to aruba and not had fun...

Good Luck on your trip, tell your Hubby to work Harder.. I told mine I could almost give up the September trip if he bought me a new horse... The trip would cost less...

Becky

Becky have a great time I will be dreaming of my trip. Actually last time my kids were there (before this trip) was the april before Natalee disappeared too.
    Still a terrific island where are you staying?????

[/url]

Ouch is right Andrea

[/url]

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........

want to go back

Sunworshipper,

We will be staying at the Tamarijn, I'd say we were gonna surprise Alicia, but she gets a sheet of all of the people that are coming a week before we get there.. So I will be greeted at the front of the building... And I'll have to give her some Vermont Maple Syrup..

Becky

Oh and Thanks, I plan on having fun with the girls.. And a friend is coming this time who needs a well deserved vacation... Her first time to the Island..

Quote Originally Posted by beckybnott View Post
    Sunworshipper,

We will be staying at the Tamarijn, I'd say we were gonna surprise Alicia, but she gets a sheet of all of the people that are coming a week before we get there.. So I will be greeted at the front of the building... And I'll have to give her some Vermont Maple Syrup..

Becky
    Quote Originally Posted by beckybnott View Post
    Oh and Thanks, I plan on having fun with the girls.. And a friend is coming this time who needs a well deserved vacation... Her first time to the Island..
    What is the best way of requesting a specific room?

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    What is the best way of requesting a specific room?
    I normally e-mail Lisa N approximately 3 weeks prior to arrival giving my room request. I give four room numbers in order of preference. Need to be cognizant that some rooms are only one king size bed if you are in need of double beds.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by Snidely View Post
    I normally e-mail Lisa N approximately 3 weeks prior to arrival giving my room request. I give four room numbers in order of preference. Need to be cognizant that some rooms are only one king size bed if you are in need of double beds.
    Thanks. We would love to stay in 1200, but with our room there last year, dh could not get a wifi connection. Since he has to work while there (pays for the trip ), it is much more convenient to work on the beach outside the room rather than have to go to the lobby.

The Tamarijn was kind enough to immediately switch us to 1319, but being right next to Pizza per Tutti, that corner was so enclosed and hot we couldn't even use our patio. Would much prefer if we could get 1309 -1313. WIFI worked fine Dec. '07 there as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast