Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wasn't meant to be....

Its been about 6 months since I booked my trip and after all the day dreaming and planning, its finally time for vacation...but unfortunately I had to cancel my trip.
    My mom was recently(last week) diagnosed with cancer, and went through some pretty major surgury and will be starting chemo very soon. So with all this going on, there is no way I could take a trip like this and enjoy myself. So now I will use that time to fly back home throughout her treatments so I can help out with the family.
    I wanted to hang out on the beach again, but I really don't even care, I just want my mom to fully recover from this. One of these days I will make it to the island, but it wasn't meant to be this time around.
    Im glad I purchased insurance, at least I'll get my money back!

So sorry to hear about your Mom.She is much more important than a vacation anywhere.When she is feeling better the both of you can go to Aruba.All the best for a speedy recovery...

Aruba will always be there.
    Best wishes for a full speedy recovery for your Mom.
    Perhaps in the future you can make some terrific memories in Aruba.

Baby Beach and the Marriott Ocean Club smokey joes and happy hour by the beach
    there will be plenty of time for vacation take care of family first good luck with mom

Best wishes to your family

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    I was thinking the same as Dannyo - after your Mom's treatments, she could use a vacation too!!!
    All the best to your Mom for a very speedy recovery.

Iguana Joe's, Miss the Natural Bridge, Butterfly Farm
    Very Sorry to hear the news about your Mom. My wishes for a full and speedy recovery! Aruba will be there and waiting for you.
    Mike M

Pool Side in

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. When my dad was diagnosed with cancer, nothing else mattered to me, so I know exactly how you feel. Aruba will always be there. Its wonderful that you'll be able to spend time with your mom while you are all going through this. Let us know how she is doing. We'll be thinking about you.

Lots of prayers for a complete recovery for your mom. I wouldn't enjoy myself either if I went under those conditions. Keep us informed of her recovery
    Michele

So sorry to hear about your mom. Forget about Aruba! I'm glad you took the insurance and won't lose any money.
    When your mom is feeling better, take her to Aruba with you. It will be a special trip that you'll always remember.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast