Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    I know how much you were looking forward to this trip but you are definitely where you need to be, with your mom!! Aruba will be there. I'm glad you had insurance! You just never know!
    Positive thoughts going out to you all

Quote Originally Posted by JRosco View Post
    Its been about 6 months since I booked my trip and after all the day dreaming and planning, its finally time for vacation...but unfortunately I had to cancel my trip.
    My mom was recently(last week) diagnosed with cancer, and went through some pretty major surgury and will be starting chemo very soon. So with all this going on, there is no way I could take a trip like this and enjoy myself. So now I will use that time to fly back home throughout her treatments so I can help out with the family.
    I wanted to hang out on the beach again, but I really don't even care, I just want my mom to fully recover from this. One of these days I will make it to the island, but it wasn't meant to be this time around.
    Im glad I purchased insurance, at least I'll get my money back!
    Just went thru the exact same thing. If you need to talk let me know, I will give u my personal email address....
    It was hard to watch, and half the time u feel helpless, I am sure ur presence there will comfort her during treatments....god bless, prayers r going out to u.....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    So sorry to hear about your mom... I hope for a speedy recovery. Aruba day will come!

sorry to hear that

hope your mom get well soon

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, much appreciated!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    That kind of news is tough............I'm so glad you can be there with your Mom to help her get through this rough and scary time. She's lucky to have you. Sending so many positive thoughts and prayers your way -- I too think a trip to Aruba with your Mom would be a fantastic idea once she's through all this and ready for some R and R.

So sorry to hear this. I haven't been in here for a few days, and didn't know. My prayers to you and your family. Hope she gets over this quickly.
    Pat

Family always comes first... Take care of Mom all will be well and then time to visit Aruba for relaxation..

Aruba since 1979
    prayers for your mom.

Prayers and thoughts will be with you,your Mom and family,please let us know how she is doing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast