Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If you are going to the Butterfly Farm when you visit the island, go in the morning when they are the most active. We really enjoyed going and found the tour very informative. You can return as many times as you want to after visiting and paying for your first visit. Great gift items as well.

Quote Originally Posted by EdnaSmith View Post
    If you are going to the Butterfly Farm when you visit the island, go in the morning when they are the most active. We really enjoyed going and found the tour very informative. You can return as many times as you want to after visiting and paying for your first visit. Great gift items as well.
    Awesome advice Edna. Thank you so much!! We can't wait

"Big Joe"

Our family knows Joe well. My daughter actually went to Aruba for his wedding! As of last week he was still in Aruba with his wife (From Ohio) As much as he wants to leave, I hope he's still there when I go back in Sept. He's been a GOOD friend to us all and we love him!

Judi

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Did I miss something? Who is big joe? Never mind, I went back to the beginning and read Mr. Ratt's post...

Big Joe update...

Hey, thanks for the update, Judi G!
    I'm happy to hear that Joe's still there, (though I'm not sure how happy he may be), and with any luck, I'll be able to link up with him and jam somewhere on the island. Gotta love those island musicians.

Not only some of the coolest people you'll ever meet, also some of the most generous... but I'm sure many of you already know that.

2 weeks, 3 days.... that's 17 more sleeps 'til the beach.

At least the sun's shining.
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123