Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 2 Post By Traceyd14

Thread: Way down in KOKOMO........... an interesting read

Aruba since 1979

Way down in KOKOMO........... an interesting read

Ok, not to sound like I am dissing the article....but really, was there anything in that article that we did not know ?????
    We all love the island so much that we all have toured the whole island, tried many many local dishes, know a few words in papiemento, know about the oil industry woes,,,,,,,sorry, really do sound condescending.....My apologies !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    with no disrespect mihcelle, ....you may not have gotten anything out of the artice, i may not have gotten anything out for the article, but there are some/many that might not be as informed.
    for those people, I post these kind of things.
    this forum is to discuss, to post interesting info and maybe not so interesting info

thanks for your thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    Ok, not to sound like I am dissing the article....but really, was there anything in that article that we did not know ?????
    We all love the island so much that we all have toured the whole island, tried many many local dishes, know a few words in papiemento, know about the oil industry woes,,,,,,,sorry, really do sound condescending.....My apologies !!!!

I enjoy these articles. I like sharing them with friends and family who are on the fence about Aruba. However, that darn song has now been stuck in my head for 2 days!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Loved the article & the link at the bottom about finding the perfect time as far as weather is concerned. Got a chuckle out of that. May not have learned anything new, but love reading anything on/about Aruba. That link also made mention of Carnival & burning of King Momo which people may not know
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ