Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    We will either arrive on Sept. 14 or 15 so may overlap by a day or two. We usually book our Sept. flights around May when the fares go down. Right now we're leaning toward 9/15 because our chances of being upgraded are better on that flight (more First Class seats.)

You say the fares go down in May, do you think they would go down in May for a trip in August? I have not bought our honeymoon tickets for our August 5 -12 trip because in the last 15 days I have seen a $300 drop in the exact same flights! How long do you suggest we wait to book?

Quote Originally Posted by devilsangel7681 View Post
    You say the fares go down in May, do you think they would go down in May for a trip in August? I have not bought our honeymoon tickets for our August 5 -12 trip because in the last 15 days I have seen a $300 drop in the exact same flights! How long do you suggest we wait to book?
    It really depends on supply and demand in your city/market. I only know the Minneapolis market and have been traveling to Aruba for quite a few years now in Sept. so I've kind of figured out the airfare pattern now for that trip. I usually start watching fares around March though, and watch them go up and go down. Usually, in May is when I see the fares drop below $500 and that's when we usually book our flights for the Sept. trip (anything under $500 is a good fare for our market.)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    That helps. Thank you! Not sure what the DFW market is like but I am sure it is pretty similar.

My home in Aruba, Casa Koyari, my second home, Casa Del Mar, followed by Arashi and Baby Beaches!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    We will either arrive on Sept. 14 or 15 so may overlap by a day or two. We usually book our Sept. flights around May when the fares go down. Right now we're leaning toward 9/15 because our chances of being upgraded are better on that flight (more First Class seats.)
    I expect you and Mike there on 9/14. That way we can at least get together for dinner on the 15th! Please, please try!!!!!

Wedding

Hiya

We are getting married in Aruba 27th sept Can't wait love Aruba does anyone have any info for a good photographer please

Cheers dawn uk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12