Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

We Fly Out in 7 days!!

I can't belive how quickly this year + has flown by!! I am so excited now ~ that I can't sleep!!

I have confirmed all our excursions; confirmed our flights with Delta, Bully is meeting us at the airport, I have even requested a room high up with an ocean view at the Surf Club (we're Marriott owners, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask) The "pre-arrival planner" has even replied!!

The only thing I'm not looking forward to, is the 2 leg - 5 hours each leg -flight!!

So now I just have to wait. . . . .

Linda

Anticipation is half the fun!

Your right Lisa..... Anticipation is half the fun!!!! We too leave next Saturday and I can't wait! See you there Linda. We will be at the Radisson. The only problem I have is the depression when its all over!!

I don't wanna think about about "after" Aruba. . . .for now it is all in front of me!!

Linda

Perhaps I will see you there - I'm headed to One Happy Island on Wednesday. I agree - the travel part of it is the only part I don't like - getting up in the middle of the night to catch an early flight, lugging the luggage to the airport, checking in, going through security, sit and wait to board, land, find your connection flight gate, wait to board, take off - then the fun part - seeing the Island as you approach, landing, hopefully a quick trip through immigration, grab your bags and on your way! Yeah - we're here! Safe travels and enjoy your vacation.....Cheryl

Your right wildewoman....... I am only going to think about what I have to look forward to. We fly out of Newark at 8:30am and will be in Aruba by 1:30 which means by 2:30 next Saturday, I will be on the beach. Can't wait

Wildewoman,

You sound like a wild woman but get some sleep. You'll need to be fully rested to maximize your Aruba time. Take a wee dram and nod off.
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/