Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I love when you are in aruba unlike other islands you arent attacked with people trying to sell you something...this is definitely an adult island with kids...

Cool

Why wait 25 days, Cancun here you come. We'll being enjoying Aruba as of Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will agree that Aruba is boring there's really no night life for a younger crowd at all but other than that I loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    "Groceries and alcohol are dirt cheap" Where on earth are you from? Alcohol is 30 to 40 % more expensive than the U.S and groceries sure ain't cheap.

Well what did you expect? Of course, it's a SOUTHERN Caribbean island. They obviously have to import their products. Compared to other islands it is "dirt cheap"

Quote Originally Posted by Student20 View Post
    Thank God I have only 25 days before I leave Aruba! I chose the island because of all those praises on this forum. I was expecting something out of this world. Oh well!
    You have a feeling there are more cars here than people. The island stinks gasoline. Trade winds help but not much.
    To see fish you actually have to go somewhere, like Malmock or other place. It is not that you walk into the water and see fish.
    Restaurant meals and scuba dive operators are overpriced.
    Bus drivers shout at you if you do not know your stop.
    Those infamous Ling and Sons do not replace broken sun screen aerosol on the premises: it worked when you bought it thus you broke it
    The place is boring. You rarely hear any music playing even from the hotels.
    City is practically dead at night. No all-night pub roll.
    Riviera Maya beats the place any time of the day or night.
    On a brighter note groceries and alcohol are dirt cheap and I do not know what you guys complain about.

Yeah we are talking about the same island!!!!! It's not for everybody! And I agree if you wanna get drunk go to Cancun!!! This is a place where people go on breaks to get away from the crowds and just relax

Diffirent strokes for diffirent folks. If you still hand around for the rest of the 25 days, at least enjoy the nice weather.

Student,

No one will stop you from leaving. So, find a way off the island and end your misery.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 06-05-2009 at 03:48 PM. Reason: sarcasm unappreciated
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12