Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Weather

Re:Aruba whether

Aruba is a very good tourist spot.Its climate is very cool and pleasant.In this Aruba we can go by ships so that we can enjoy the journey.
    --------------------
    Bhuvana

http://foreclosures.gov-auctions.org

A gorgeous day in Aruba...
    Temperature: 89 F (32 C)
    Heat index: 100.6 F (38.1 C)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weather-tarabeach.jpg  

Weather week of the 11th through the 18th.. RAIN???????

I thought it really doesn't rain too often in Aruba?? What I see for the projected week ahead is nothing but clouds and rain..

Can you regulars share your weather experiences? If it rains is it just for a period of time or does it rain all day??

Thank you for any insight/feedback..

I noticed that also. I'll be there Friday and from what I see, it's not looking good for my 10 days.
    Last edited by final4; 10-07-2008 at 03:25 PM.

We need our resident meteorologist Lisa for the real forecast

Okay folks, getting to mid-October we are officially moving into rainy season. The long term forecast http://tinyurl.com/23p296 even shows showers. Remember showers are jus that, showers. It is rare to get an entire day which is a "rain out".

Today it is RAINING, but it is due to:

http://www.weather.an/forecast/index.asp
    "Synopsis: A weak tropical wave located this afternoon over the Eastern Caribbean Area moves Westwards. During the next 24 hours the atmospheric conditions remain favorably for cloud development. Therefore, from time to time more clouds will move over the local region and induce a few local showers. Some of these could be locally heavy with a risk of thunder.
    Weather:
    Today through Wednesday: Partly to mostly cloudy with a few local showers and a risk of thunder."

3 Day forecast for Aruba,Bonaire, Curašao

Sky Conditions
    Tuesday Isolated Thundershowers
    Wednesday Isolated Showers
    Thursday Partly Cloudy

Lastly, I will say again, we were in Aruba last December for 12 nights and I was concerned beforehand about the possibility of being rained out. My worries were for naught. We have rain every morning but 2, and then the sun was out and shining brightly by 10 a.m. One day was overcast with a couple of afternoon showers and another day we had off and one drizzle with clearing at about 3 p.m. One day we toured the island and the other day we snorkeled.

Thank you Lisa

Every year I go to Aruba I look at the forcast and it always shows the same thing.....clouds and in my 10 years going I think i have seen maybe 2 showers and 1 day of rain.

Only reason I am concerned about the weather this trip is my son is getting married next monday and the reception is on the beach

Simply Fish, Azzuro's, Madame Janettes, Holiday Inn Sunspree, Smokey Joes, Texas De Brazil, Moomba Bar, "Elvis" the cab driver, and the entertainer "Giovanni".
    Well, I have been here since 10/7 and I can say that we have not had one NICE day yet. It has been overcast and cloudy every day. This morning we woke up, at 3am, to some very heavy thunderstorms. As of right now, at 10am, it has been thundering and lightening non-stop since then. The hotel lobby is packed with people looking for things to do since it is dangerous to be on the beach. We just spoke with someone that has been here already for a week, and she said that Sat. was the best day that they have had. It has rained everyday for them as well. Not to happy, here in Aruba right now. I'm here for two weeks, have a wedding this Wed. on the beach.. and so far it's looking rather grim.

Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast