Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 23 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Weather

When I first started going to Aruba in 1996, it seems to me there wasn't much humidity. The past few years however, it seems no matter what time of year we go, the humidity is much more noticiable (uncomfortable). Anyone else notice this?
    Will be in Aruba July 1st.
    mrsgp1987
    Leechburg
    Pennsylvania

Honestly Aruba has always been humid, you probably just never noticed. Just as in Florida the humidity is highest overnight and lessens throughout the day as the sun dries things out.

Today has been partly cloudy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weather-tarabeach.jpg  

Except the first few days of our stay, the weather has been identical the entire time we have been here. Partly cloudy mornings and mostly sunny afternoons.

Last few days have been a bit more hazy.

Windy in that it is June, the windiest month of the year. With the heat, it IS a GOD send.

Waves have been larger here at the Tamarijn the past two days. Something to do with tropical waves in the Caribbean.

I must say Lisa, your weather updates have cost me about an hour of my workday. My fiance and I are planning for a trip next year. We had the typical question about weather. After 22 pages of reading, I feel like an Aruba weather expert with a couple years of information. The most important thing I learned is, no matter when we choose to go, the weather and ambiance will be better than being at home.

Quote Originally Posted by JMonte View Post
    The most important thing I learned is, no matter when we choose to go, the weather and ambiance will be better than being at home.
    Thank you. You are correct in your assumption regarding anytime is better in Aruba than being at home.

Today it is either very cloudy or hazy (depending on which way you choose to view things). We are departing the island today, so as an Aruban friend said as we parted, "There is sun in Aruba today, but it is hiding because it is sad you are leaving."

We leave knowing full well that even on a day like today there will be unfortunate souls on the beach who will believe they are safe from the harmful rays of the sun and forgo sunscreen only to find them selves with a sunburn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weather-netcam.jpg  

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........

Humidity

The weather:

When I was there in april and may.. The humidity wasn't as bad as it is when Im there in September. It was quite nice that we could go out at night and not feel all sticky.. The curls actually stayed in my hair.. Doesn't do me any good to curl it much in september, it just falls out.. Kind of like today, crappy weather, rain all week. Wish I could just jump on a plane to Aruba and have it all over with. NO WORRIES

Becky

I am arriving in Aruba on Saturday July 4th and all of the weather reports are showing rain for the entire week.....I am so bummed out....Is there a certain weather report that I should follow? Any info or advice that you have is greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by kjmendoza View Post
    I am arriving in Aruba on Saturday July 4th and all of the weather reports are showing rain for the entire week.....I am so bummed out....Is there a certain weather report that I should follow? Any info or advice that you have is greatly appreciated!
    Kristi, your weather will be terrific. Today was more cloudy and hazy but you would still have gotten a good burn without sunscreen. No rain in the 13 days we were just there. For accurate and uptodate weather, see http://www.weather.an/forecast/index.asp

weather

Hi - we are coming on Saturday July 4.
    I am a bit worried - weather channel has RAIN for most of the time....

This is very concerning, as it is not rainy season, and we are leaving NJ from almost a month of on / off rain!!

Radisson; Madame Janette; Downtown; Natural Bridge (even though only remnants remain); Marriott; Eagle Beach; Palm Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by magner425 View Post
    Hi - we are coming on Saturday July 4.
    I am a bit worried - weather channel has RAIN for most of the time....

This is very concerning, as it is not rainy season, and we are leaving NJ from almost a month of on / off rain!!
    You simply cannot believe what you read in the weather reports, which seem to always call for some sort of rain: showers; thunderstorms, etc. There may be some passing showers; certainly not enough to spoil anyone's day! Just go ....expect to have a wonderful vacation...and you WILL!!

Page 23 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast