Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Weather

The current storm track for Erika shows it heading to Puerto Rico and Hispaniola, not Aruba.

I just looked at the 10 day forecast and it says showers for Sun, Mon, Tues....What is there to do in Aruba if it is raining??? This is our first trip and I will be so disappointed if we find that it rains the whole time. We are coming all the way from the West coast (Washington State) and decided on Aruba instead of Mexico or Hawaii, even with the long flight, because the weather is supposed to be sunny all the time. Maybe I'm a rain magnet! oh dear.
    Christy

Christy- you will be extremely lucky if you see any rain.

You will love this forecast: http://tinyurl.com/23p296

Christy, don't worry about the weather there is always something to do, most of the time that's the forecast. Even if the waves are ruff at the resort, rent a car and go to Baby beach it has a breakwater, no can snorkel, California lighthouse,downtown,etc. BTW what part of WA. are you from. Were in Phoenix now but both born in WA. dw Walla Walla & I was born in Kirkland raised in Seattle. Oh and BTW Aruba is the best island in the Caribbean

Aruba since 1979
    hahaha a rain magnet
    when it rains in aruba and we are in the ocean..........we do nothing and it passes pretty soon.

enjoy
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by wea-tn View Post
    I just looked at the 10 day forecast and it says showers for Sun, Mon, Tues....What is there to do in Aruba if it is raining??? This is our first trip and I will be so disappointed if we find that it rains the whole time. We are coming all the way from the West coast (Washington State) and decided on Aruba instead of Mexico or Hawaii, even with the long flight, because the weather is supposed to be sunny all the time. Maybe I'm a rain magnet! oh dear.
    Christy

Christy, when are you going? If you're a rain magnet, I don't want to be there when you are!!!!

We'll be gone before you arrive so no worries! We get in on Sunday leaving on Saturday the 19th.
    Christy

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Beaches View Post
    Christy, don't worry about the weather there is always something to do, most of the time that's the forecast. Even if the waves are ruff at the resort, rent a car and go to Baby beach it has a breakwater, no can snorkel, California lighthouse,downtown,etc. BTW what part of WA. are you from. Were in Phoenix now but both born in WA. dw Walla Walla & I was born in Kirkland raised in Seattle. Oh and BTW Aruba is the best island in the Caribbean
    We are in Vancouver, WA, right across the bridge from Portland, OR.
    I'm in Seattle fairly often.
    We love Arizona, visit Scottsdale about once a year. The monsoons in august are quite an experience!

Radisson; Madame Janette; Downtown; Natural Bridge (even though only remnants remain); Marriott; Eagle Beach; Palm Beach
    Christy! No problem!! Maybe you'll see 10 minutes of rain during your entire stay! The forecast ALWAYS calls for showers!! Probably just so you don't blame the weatherman for predicting clear weather all the time!!!!
    You WILL enjoy yourselves!!

Posted on another Aruba forum today...

"Hi, we're at the Bucuti right now and the waitress here said it hasn't rained in 2/3 months so let's hope the weather stays beautiful! "

Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast