Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 37 of 72 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Weather

I'm looking at weather.com and wunderground.com. Where are you looking? I'm going to start looking on that website. haha

Thanks....I am pretty worried

http://www.accuweather.com/en-us/aw/.../forecast.aspx

Showers in Aruba fall mainly overnight and early morning. If you receive a passing shower during the day, the shower will be brief and the sun will soon follow shining brightly. Twenty minutes at the most.

Let's face it though, can anyone practically predict any weather more than three days in advance? For the local weather you can go to
    http://www.weather.an/forecast/index.asp

Synopsis:
    A weak tropical wave located this morning over the Eastern Caribbean moves in a westerly direction.
    This system is not expected to reach the local region.
    During the next 24 hours some patches of cloudiness are expected to move across the local area with a chance of a local shower.

Normal everyday fair weather clouds today
    http://www.setar.aw/index.php?option...442&Itemid=480

If I had a quarter for every time we have sat on the beach under a palapa and laughed ourselves silly at all of the people running out of the water during a passing rain cloud , along with the number of times we have seen it raining down the beach from where we were, but not where we were, the money would add up to a nice dinner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weather-00408c84c3e5.jpg  
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 08-23-2010 at 03:14 PM.

thanks everyone! i'll be crossing my fingers

Just another beautiful Aruba day today. Hotter than average though, yesterday's high was 93 F.

TuesdayIsolated Showers High 93F
    WednesdayPartly Cloudy High 93F
    Thursday Partly Cloudy High 93F
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weather-netcam2.jpg  

Aruba since 1979
    we just returned on saturday.
    we have been to aruba wks 32/33 many times over the last 12 years or so.
    we found the heat and humidity more uncomfortable than ever.
    the breezes were lighter.
    it was almost impossible to sit/lounge in the sun.
    we spent much time IN the water, ocean and pools.

lots of folks (arubans) commented to us that this past summer was/is hotter than usual.

it was bizarre and very unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Just another beautiful Aruba day today. Hotter than average though, yesterday's high was 93 F.

TuesdayIsolated Showers High 93F
    WednesdayPartly Cloudy High 93F
    Thursday Partly Cloudy High 93F

I will be in Aruba Sat for the weekend. Im not letting anything( including a little rain) rain on the great time me and my wife are going to have on our first trip to this beautiful island.
    Im going to think about how blessed I am to have a good job in the states to be able to go on a great vacation to Aruba and stay at the Renissance Marriot.
    Looking forward to it.
    Hope everyone else on the island has a lovely weekend.
    Tim

Have a great time and maybe I will see you and your wife there! I am getting married at the Renaissance!

hi.. we are about to head down to Aruba next Tuesday.. we were wondering how Earl has been effecting Aruba? and anyone's thoughts on how Fiona will impact weather there

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaBound76 View Post
    hi.. we are about to head down to Aruba next Tuesday.. we were wondering how Earl has been effecting Aruba? and anyone's thoughts on how Fiona will impact weather there
    Hurricane Earl is over 600 miles away from Aruba and moving into the Northwestern Atlantic. Weather has been less windy in Aruba, so hotter, but dry.

Tropical Storm Fiona is still 24+ hours from the North Caribbean but will take a more northerly and eastern route than Earl. At
    1230' North and 6958' West it will stay extremely far north of Aruba by 700+ miles. As you can see below, by Friday it is predicted to be parallel with the Bahamas. By next Tuesday? I am guessing it may be up Nova Scotia way .

http://www.weather.an/forecast/index.asp
    Weather:
    Today through Wednesday morning: Mainly partly cloudy skies with chance of a local shower.
    Later in the afternoon and evening becoming clear to partly cloudy, warm and dry.

great! thanks lisa. yea i knew Aruba is a great distance from these storms but was wondering how it was (if at all) impacting weather ..like some increased showers or rough waters. etc... so this was very helpful. thank you again

Page 37 of 72 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast