Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Weather

Hi jaider..we just returned and there were showers in the forecast for every day of our trip too. We saw one brief "shower" (more of a heavy drizzle) the last morning we were there. It lasted all of five minutes. The bright sunshine returned immediately and the beach was unaffected. I don't think anyone even bothered to move. No worries!! You'll have wonderful weather.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Aruba since 1979
    showers are usually brief and inconsequential
    you will love aruba and its beaches

Quote Originally Posted by jaider111 View Post
    Hi there,
    I am going to Aruba on Thursday with my girlfriends and the forecasts call for showers?!?...all 4 days we're there! I know they are usually brief, but can anyone reassure me that the beach will still be nice? Thanks!!!
    Em

it rained when we were in Aruba, but it does not last the whole day... It was great! We Loved Aruba!

How's the weather in September? My hubby and I are making our first trip to Aruba Sept. 21-26.

Weather for next week

I see by the 15day Accuweather for next week (April 5-April 12) the weather is going to be Humid and from light/calm winds to 6 mph. The things I have read shows this is going to be kinda miserable with no hardly no wind...Would this be true?

Im going with my wife and another couple, all of our first times here and I'm hoping the weather will be kind to us being we are from So. California.

We are planning a bunch of outdoor activities and hoping we will not die of sun stroke or dehydration ATV tour, Jeep tour, some watersport and exploring the island in a 4x4, butterfly and Ostridge farm, horse back riding and so on.

Thanks for info!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by bkka View Post
    How's the weather in September? My hubby and I are making our first trip to Aruba Sept. 21-26.
    In our experience, hot with 90 degree temperatures, some wind most days, with a slight chance of showers.
    September weather
    Average high temperature 90 F.
    Average low temperature 80 F.
    Average temperature 84 F.
    Average water temperature 83 F.
    Average rainfall 1.40 inches (20.3 inches annual)
    Average windspeed 15 mph

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I see by the 15day Accuweather for next week (April 5-April 12) the weather is going to be Humid and from light/calm winds to 6 mph. The things I have read shows this is going to be kinda miserable with no hardly no wind...Would this be true?

Thanks for info!

Steve
    I wouldn't worry too much about this. I just looked and compared today's actual to what the "details" were for today and the actual wind was higher (20 mph). Looking at Weather Underground the winds for next weekend are about 13 - 17 mph. 18 mph is average for this time of year, with average gusts of 34 mph. Go and enjoy! Have a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    In our experience, hot with 90 degree temperatures, some wind most days, with a slight chance of showers.
    September weather
    Average high temperature 90 F.
    Average low temperature 80 F.
    Average temperature 84 F.
    Average water temperature 83 F.
    Average rainfall 1.40 inches (20.3 inches annual)
    Average windspeed 15 mph
    Thanks Lisa! That's what I like to see... the hotter the better!
    Can't wait for September 2008 - Our first trip to Aruba!

Quote Originally Posted by bkka View Post
    Thanks Lisa! That's what I like to see... the hotter the better!
    You are welcome...It was 90 degrees today with a "feels like" 101 F.

Thursday or Friday check http://www.weather.an/forecast/index.asp but you should be fine. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about this. I just looked and compared today's actual to what the "details" were for today and the actual wind was higher (20 mph). Looking at Weather Underground the winds for next weekend are about 13 - 17 mph. 18 mph is average for this time of year, with average gusts of 34 mph. Go and enjoy! Have a great trip!
    Thanks...I just took a look there and see that there will be some wind. When it says 60% chance of rain , would that probably be short periods of rain, less the 30 mins or so?

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Thanks...I just took a look there and see that there will be some wind. When it says 60% chance of rain , would that probably be short periods of rain, less the 30 mins or so?
    YES. In December, our first trip during "rainy season" it rained just about every single morning but in 13 days, all but one day, the sun was out by 10 a.m. The other day it remained cloudy until about 2 pm. Made for a great day of snorkeling and a long relaxing lunch. Other times of the year we have experienced short 10 minute afternoon showers, just heavy enough to drive us under our shade palapa on the beach, but no further.

Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast