Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Weather

Aruba since 1979
    angie with the LaNina weather pattern everything with the weather seems pretty confusing.

ignore it and focus on something else.......i knw, easy for me to say huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie12162010 View Post
    I was in Aruba beginning of October to finalize my wedding and rained every day. I have my date set early December.
    This is my fifth time in Aruba and although there is a passing rain I never experienced all day rain with heavy winds and flood everywhere.
    I’m so worried about my wedding on December. Is the weather getting better? HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    angie with the LaNina weather pattern everything with the weather seems pretty confusing.
    Rainfall Outlook for the Last Quarter of 2010
    http://www.meteo.an/index.asp
    Sea Surface Temperatures (SST) in the tropical Pacific Ocean have decreased in the meantime (August 2010) to below average values (La Niña conditions) and that has already lead to above average values of rainfall in the ABC Islands. In the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, the sea surface temperatures are already at above average levels and the outlook is for these higher than normal temperatures to persist throughout the remainder of 2010. This is forecast to result in a good chance of significant rainfall for both the ABC and the SSS islands during the second half of 2010, including this rainy season (October-December).

Last updated: October 4, 2010.

Palm beach weather

We just got in last nite to Newark, stayed at the HI, for 8 days and this is the first time they closed the beaches !!! If I can figure out how to upload a video I took of the waves, I will post it. Also, the Pelican's Nest got ALOT of damage, they were taking all the supplies and whatever they could off the pier and I asked someone there how bad the damage was and he sad it don't look good !! HOPE ALL THERE NOW ARE HAVING BETTER WEATHER..

Yesterday and today the weather looks good and almost back to normal. A few quick rain showers but not much. Alot of the roads need patching and repairs which we hope will start soon for my vehicles sake.

Aruba since 1979
    frost heaves ?

Quote Originally Posted by MARK68 View Post
    Yesterday and today the weather looks good and almost back to normal. A few quick rain showers but not much. Alot of the roads need patching and repairs which we hope will start soon for my vehicles sake.

Alto Vista, The Natural Pool, The North Coast, Palm Beach
    I have pictures of the beach infront of the Marriott surf. The flood and seaweed. I wish I could figure out how to post them! working on it! Hope it all gets cleaned up fast!

Alto Vista, The Natural Pool, The North Coast, Palm Beach
    I posted pics in the Gallery section of the forum of the beach conditions at the Marriott surf. You have to see it to believe it. Quite the mess!

Quote Originally Posted by 4evaAruba View Post
    I posted pics in the Gallery section of the forum of the beach conditions at the Marriott surf. You have to see it to believe it. Quite the mess!
    4evaAruba Photos
    Thanks for posting. Heartbreaking to see, but knowing the Marriott, I am sure they will have everything back to normal very quickly.

Weather is beautiful today - and the wind is going in the right direction! Boca Catalina and Malmok Beaches are in sad shapes - hopefully the Beach CleanUp this Saturday can help a bit. The sand that has washed away has caused the rock to be exposed....making it difficult if not impossible to sit at the beach there and enjoy the beautiful waters...

Jax
    We arrived on the 10th and the weather has been pretty good. I'm certainly not complaining--I left the snow. We have had a couple very brief rainshowers and a bit of overcast (which was perfect for a phenomenal tour with Cerry!) but otherwise sunny. There were a couple of guests at the Tam this morning with the gall to yell at the front desk lady about the weather. I was completely dumbfounded!!!!!

Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast