Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Weather

Aruba since 1979
    new aruba travelers need to understand that the excessive rains of jan and feb are really not the norm.

Yep, prior to this year we have been in Aruba for 7 or 8 Feb breaks and NEVER had any type of rain. This year it rained but did not ruin any activities for us. One day I got angry and from that moment on the rain gods played nice and just did their thing when I was still in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    new aruba travelers need to understand that the excessive rains of jan and feb are really not the norm.

The rains are short lived, but I do agree with Jay-it really messes up outdoor dining. At least we don't get what is headed for the east coast over the next two day-nor'easter.

Okay, I had ZERO idea we had a snow storm coming. I am going to toss my phone as it said no snow just rain when I looked earlier today. A 2 day nor-easter is something I dread, yuck, yuck, yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    The rains are short lived, but I do agree with Jay-it really messes up outdoor dining. At least we don't get what is headed for the east coast over the next two day-nor'easter.

We’re supposed to get 10+ inches of snow. Hopefully it’s long gone before we fly Monday AM. We can’t wait to escape. A warm shower wins hands down any day!

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Aruba since 1979
    off topic for all of our friends in the northeast.......be careful/stay safe/warm and dry.
    earlier, i spoke with my son in york maine and they are expecting 70 mph winds, and power outages.
    they have a built in generator, so that is good.

if we want to create a thread in off topic for this winter weather let's do it in off topic

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456