Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Unhappy Weather -----> see user name

Hi,

First vacation in several years is coming on Tuesday (for a week). Have been browsing the ten day reports and noticed that the chance of showers is about 30%-60%. Also read through the conflicting reports of 4 in rain per December and "no rainy season."

I just want to sit on the beach and bake! Please tell me the straight poop. Am I going to be rained on or will I get my share of sun?

-Stressy

Alto Vista Chapel, Renaissance Island, Arashi Beach

Smile Bright Outlook for Weather in Aruba!

Dear Stressin',

Fear not, I have going to Aruba for five years now, and regardless of the season, the weather report always calls for rain! This usually amounts to a five or ten minute shower somewhere on the island and then out comes the SUN!!!

Relax and focus on bringing a lot of sunblock with you SPF30+ and some OFF for the evenings on the beach. Wishing you Happy Holidays and a Great Vacation!!!
    Enjoy Aruba,
    Sue

Next Aruba trip in

Reality is that December is the end of rainy season and you will get more rain during rainy season than other times of the year. Having said that, you could end up with a few minutes of rain daily, rain during the night or a few days of rain. Its a crap shoot!! I spoke with someone this week and they did have a few days of rain but there is nothing you can do so just don't worry about it, just go and enjoy!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Rainy Season in Aruba

You will like this forecast: http://tinyurl.com/23p296

Don't Worry, Be Happy! I just got back (11/15-22) and we got 3 good sunny days out of the 7. However, I heard from several people that were there the previous week to mine that it was sunny all week. So, enjoy either way!
    Peace, Joy & Laughter to you! Maria ...
    Handcrafted Jewelry & More
    Beaded Beauty of TX

http://www.weather.an/forecast/index.asp
    Weather forecast for the ABC Islands valid until Friday midday 12:00 AST, November 28, 2008.
    Weather: Today: Partly to mostly cloudy with an isolated shower, during the morning.
    Tonight through Friday morning: Generally partly cloudy with chance of a local shower.
    Winds: Easterly and moderate; force 3 to 4 (12 to 30 km/ hour, 7 to 16 knots). During the day or in and around showers, occasionally fresh in gusts; force 5 (31 to 39 km/ hour, 17 to 21 knots).
    Synopsis: Patches of cloudiness will still move over the region during the next 24 hours. Therefore, expect a few local showers over the islands, especially during the morning.
    Sea conditions: Seas over open waters will be moderate with wave heights between 1 and 2 meter (3 to 7 feet). The highest wave action will be during shower activity.