Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Week 53 this year

For those that are traveling for the holidays have you checked out the addition of week 53....
    This has changed our travel dates with a shift forward. Typically we travel the day after Christmas, now we have to rethink the whole plane tickets, Surf/Renaissance stays and who's coming and who's not.

Our ownership of 52 and 1 entitles us to a week 53 but we aren't prepared to stay 3 weeks. Surf reservations are 13 months out... Needs real "thinking out".

Heads up to everyone!!

I think all timeshares may be different for which years have a week 53. For instance, Playa Linda's next week 53 isn't until the end of 2017.

We're impacted next year @ Paradise Bech Villas. Our wk #4 and #5 Sundays usually line up with our daughter's Wk. #5 Saturdays. Next year (2017) is does not. They arrive the day before we go home.

My thought about buying a timeshare over Xmas to lower my travel costs won't work well with all of the changing dates...I think I am going to have to either continue to pay thru the nose at the hotel (which I love staying at) or rent a timeshare....there will be no buying because of the date changes, I teach and can't have week 52 not around xmas/nye.

Divi Dutch Village will have a Week 53 in 2016. Week 51 begins Dec. 17, Week 52: Dec. 24, Week 53: Dec. 31. 2017 Week 1 will begin on January 7th. We run on a Saturday to Saturday schedule.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Join redweek.com
    rentals all over the island as well as sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    My thought about buying a timeshare over Xmas to lower my travel costs won't work well with all of the changing dates...I think I am going to have to either continue to pay thru the nose at the hotel (which I love staying at) or rent a timeshare....there will be no buying because of the date changes, I teach and can't have week 52 not around xmas/nye.