Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

we're here...our arrival info ...

hi, rob is letting me use his computer while he gets ready for the day...
    Arrival notes..flight was perfect, left on time. almost forgot,,alchol was 1 liter was 16.50 vs. 28 in aruba. buy at duty free at airport. big savings! flight 1013 outa boston left on time, You wouldn't know there was any problems with AA. When we arrived off plane the lines at customs were backed up to the esculator, all lines were open. The airline ran outa custom forms also. Took a while to get thru. By the time we got thru our luggage was already off at the turnstile. NICE ! Bully was waiting for us with a nice big sign, perfect! He said we were lucky to get in cuz of the strike. rrivng at the hotel we saw LOTS of strikers, they were noisy or loud, just there. They were mobs of them at the building downtown an'tnd at the docks. Didn't bother anyone though. Renaissance is still the same, got new pool chiars...will post later this week, maybe tomorrow...things are good here, not to worry about the strikers...cindy and rob
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Have a GREAT vacation

hey cindy o and rob o - glad to hear you made it on time. We were just talking about you this morning and whether you made it to aruba ok with AA. Have a great time - we will be arriving on Tuesday - Continental out of Newark - hope all goes well for us as well.
    katherine

Trip #14 in

I am jealous
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I am jealous
    Ditto...
    Enjoy!

Maybe I'll see you all one of these days.

Have a great vacation!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    hi, rob is letting me use his computer while he gets ready for the day...
    Arrival notes..flight was perfect, left on time. almost forgot,,alchol was 1 liter was 16.50 vs. 28 in aruba. buy at duty free at airport. big savings! flight 1013 outa boston left on time, You wouldn't know there was any problems with AA. When we arrived off plane the lines at customs were backed up to the esculator, all lines were open. The airline ran outa custom forms also. Took a while to get thru. By the time we got thru our luggage was already off at the turnstile. NICE ! Bully was waiting for us with a nice big sign, perfect! He said we were lucky to get in cuz of the strike. rrivng at the hotel we saw LOTS of strikers, they were noisy or loud, just there. They were mobs of them at the building downtown an'tnd at the docks. Didn't bother anyone though. Renaissance is still the same, got new pool chiars...will post later this week, maybe tomorrow...things are good here, not to worry about the strikers...cindy and rob
    Hi Rob & Cindy O,
    glad to hear you guys arrived in Aruba with no problems. I'll be there next Monday I hope they are not manifesting at the airport that day. Althought after the manifestant took over the Parlament this past Wednesday and stayed there for 2 days the president of the Parlament and members has urged the Goverment to sit down with the leader of the manifestants and to come up with a new proposel than what the Goverment offerd before which was pinuts. That will take place suposivley next Monday. Hopefully there will be a cooling off period for the time being.
    Hope to see you there some time next week and do some shore fishing. Once I'm in Aruba I will get my phone# of of my cellphone there and post that so that way you and anyone who wants to do some shore fishing while in Aruba can contact me. In the mean time you guys enjoy your vacation will see you next week.

Lulu.

Hey guys! Soak up some sunshine for us too!

Party On!!! I am sure you will!!!!! I wish I was there!!!