Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What to do Easter Sunday morning?

Doh
    So I learned they are kicking us off the ship at 8:30 am, not 10 like I thought. I think that's too early to head right to Reflexions? Any thoughts on where we can stow luggage for a couple of hours (maybe have breakfast somewhere or a hotel)? or should we just try for a day pass at a hotel or maybe ask a taxi for a tour?

Thanks

I think Reflexions opens at 10:00. By the time you actually step on dry land and secure a taxi, it will probably be 9:00. There are a several places to get breakfast near the pier in downtown at Renaissance mall and Seaport Village. A day pass at the Renaissance Marina hotel will get you free trip to their private island, but it's kinda pricey.

Aruba since 1979
    Go right to reflexions and bring your luggage.
    Jorge will help. ( owner of reflexions)

Doh
    Thanks everyone! We went to Reflexions and it worked perfectly for us. Everyone there was extremely nice and we had a great time just relaxing on the beach, had some drinks and lunch, and then they called us a cab for the airport. Can't imagine a better alternative but we probably would have given up and paid for day passes somewhere more expensive and less charming without your advice and encouragement.

Hope we get back for a longer stay soon, and if we do I bet we'll go back to Reflexions.

Aruba since 1979
    that is wonderful!
    glad that reflexions worked out well

Quote Originally Posted by Doh View Post
    Thanks everyone! We went to Reflexions and it worked perfectly for us. Everyone there was extremely nice and we had a great time just relaxing on the beach, had some drinks and lunch, and then they called us a cab for the airport. Can't imagine a better alternative but we probably would have given up and paid for day passes somewhere more expensive and less charming without your advice and encouragement.

Hope we get back for a longer stay soon, and if we do I bet we'll go back to Reflexions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12