Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: what do you do under the palapa?

Aruba since 1979
    Hahahahaha. Paul said "you win"
    Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    There are some things you just cant "unsee". We also are people watchers when not reading or snoozing. Some of the sights we have seen include(not criticizing anyone) a very young, very pregnant lady in a thong bikini, a family of 6(teenage boy and girl, mom and dad and grandma and grandpa) walking down to the beach in street clothes and stripping naked and putting on their swim suits and on Ren island a guy fondling two women friends naked boobs while a 3rd girl filmed it on her phone.

In no particular order: read, make notes for stories(got my best ideas while sitting on the beach), occasionally people watch, listen to music( when my i-pod nano was still working).

OH NO WAY!!! Arubabob your post had me laughing at my desk at work. Two guys filling out application forms looked over at me with confused looks on their faces. I'm guessing that the guy with the ladies on the Renaissance island was on the adult beach area.

I love this forum....we go from arubabob's post to Tracey's little girls doing cartwheels post!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    I love this forum....we go from arubabob's post to Tracey's little girls doing cartwheels post!
    Yes, and both memorable for different reasons.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by vallond View Post
    OH NO WAY!!! Arubabob your post had me laughing at my desk at work. Two guys filling out application forms looked over at me with confused looks on their faces. I'm guessing that the guy with the ladies on the Renaissance island was on the adult beach area.
    Yes it was on the adult side. DW and I prefer the relative quiet on that side most of the time.

Can we divulge that on "this" forum?
    Last edited by schexc; 01-16-2017 at 09:40 PM.
    TRIP 15 Nov-Dec 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

I rarely sit on the beach. I like to walk the beach and then hit a bar for some shade and conversation repeat.

It really depends on the time of year as to what I am doing besides the usual relaxing, people watching etc....during our summer trip I am preparing for my upcoming soccer season. I write out soccer plans/plays and design the preseason practice plan. It does not sound like fun to most of you but I can't think of a better place to plan for my favorite time of the year...soccer season. The rest of the time I would read a book. There is no sleep outside these days as we have a 7 year old and we need to keep our eyes on him- unlike some parents we watch our son. Most of the time I am in the pool or playing on the beach with my twerp.

Under a front row Palapa on Eagle beach, I watch the Pelicans fly and dive for fish, people walking by and ship sail over the horizon. and repeat.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast