Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Druif Beach, Downtown, our condo at Divi Golf and Beach resort, the pool there, Smokey Joes BBQ, Salt and Pepper, Mi Dushi Bagels, El Gaucho, Pizza Bob's...everything!
    In addition to Malibu Rum and pineapple, you can throw in some coconut juice and a splash of blue caracao, it's called a blue hawaiian and my wife loves them!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Sprite, rasp stoli and a lime....yum !
    Also, mango malibu and cran juice and lime...yum x2

Aruba since 1979
    i use a similar recipe to chips.
    i throw in whatever fruit i can find

just last week when we were at a friend's for dinner, she used my sangria recipe, and threw in 2 cans of fruit cocktail. (no syrup, packed in juice) holy cow was that terrific.

so follow chip's recipe and if you are low on fresh fruit, dig thru your cupboard and see if there is any fruit cocktail. cranberry juice is also a nice touch to be added.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Sprite, rasp stoli and a lime....yum !
    Also, mango malibu and cran juice and lime...yum x2

coconut rum, diet coke (therefore not too sweet) and a squirt of lime juice - awesome. I use the diet coke with splenda.

also vanilla rum or black cherry rum with diet coke, also good.

I like a "Cruzan confusion" its Cruzan coconut rum, mango rum and pineapple juice - yummy!

Cruzan makes lots of good flavored rums. I have coconut, vanilla, pineapple, mango, black cherry, banana and orange rums in my cabinet now.

I also like vodka with cranberry juice, gin and tonic, jack and coke...could go on and on when it comes to simple drinks. altho I like a daquarri (sp?) or pina colada, I'm usually too lazy to mix good ones.

with some good tequilla (Petron) and triple sec, lime juice - makes a very simple but great marguarita. no mixes needed.

You could mix 1 part cream of coconut, 1 part pineapple juice, 1.5 parts orange juice in a jug/pitcher and just add rum (I prefer dark) to your glass when when pouring. Its awesome! called a painkiller (from the BVI's - you're suppose to add fresh grated nutmeg on top) but is like a pina colada with orange juice and I can drink a bunch of these without getting tired of them.

think I'll mix me up a cruzan confusion now
    the sun and the sand, and a drink in my hand...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12