Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: What this forum means to me...........

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

What this forum means to me...........

Add your two cents here guys..KEEP it going!

Its a great place to share our excitment on upcoming trips

Aruba since 1979
    it is a great way to learn the ins and the outs and hear and give respectful thoughtful opinions.

nice idea cindy
    hearing good things is just what the dr. ordered.
    thanks for creating.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Add your two cents here guys..KEEP it going!

Its a great place to share our excitment on upcoming trips

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I love this forum I go in each and every day sometimes many times! It is a great way to pass the days while counting down to paradise.....did I mention 287 more days! It is amazing how fast the days go while enjoying reading everyone's adventures and amazing stories in Aruba. I feel like we know each other even though we have not met in person we are still all friends thanks to this great forum. It also makes the winter days go by a little brighter

This forum really helped us plan our trip last June. We especially found some terrific new restaurants as well as learned what to expect from the Radisson while the renovation were going on.

I love this forum! It made our second trip to the island even better than the first. We were able to confidently plan our trip without going all-inclusive and I am sooooo glad we did it that way. I knew what to pack, and how to get around. I am a planner and this made me more calm.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    I love this forum I go in each and every day sometimes many times! It is a great way to pass the days while counting down to paradise.....did I mention 287 more days! It is amazing how fast the days go while enjoying reading everyone's adventures and amazing stories in Aruba. I feel like we know each other even though we have not met in person we are still all friends thanks to this great forum. It also makes the winter days go by a little brighter
    Same with me! If my boss knew how much time I spent on this forum!! I live through the trip reports until my time comes, I learn about new places, different experiences and share in member's stories of life - in and out of Aruba. Like DiviDivi Fan said, I feel like the other members are friends, though we've never met. I am very grateful to everyone for sharing their stories and experiences.

I'm so grateful for this forum because I found out about three activities we're going to try for the first time (Jolly Pirates, Trikes, Natural Pool). We leave in 19 days and now I have a list of where to eat and shop, what to bring and not bring, and things to do with the kids. Cannot wait. Now, to lose that 30 pounds in 10 days....hmmmm.

I like this forum because I can help any member or no member (Readers) with any information about Aruba.

It's uplifting and the people are genuinely helpful. I love to try new restaurants each trip and all the places I've tried have been recommendations from the forum.

I love to learn about things that are happening on the island in between my annual visits. And I also love seeing my ticker get lower and lower each day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast