Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: What has been your best Aruba experience

Zeerovers, San Nicolaas, Malmok, Arashi
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Aquaman/john. What has been your favorite experience?
    On our 3rd visit we were invited by Aruban friends to their great grandparents real old Cunucu house on Christmas eve. While the great grandparents and grandparents did not speak English they went out of their way to welcome. They had prepared some real traditional foods. We were shown turn of the century sepia photographs of family members in their "finest". A truly unforgettable experience and one we would not experience anywhere else than in Aruba.

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Senior Frog's, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    My wife and I renewed our vows on our 30th wedding anniversary, Eagle Beach at sunset. Unforgettable
    9th trip to Aruba in

Got engaged in Aruba at the Alta vista chapel.

Driving around with the kids in a jeep and having go stop because a pack of wild goats wanted to cross the street.

Still love how amazing it is at the Tamarijn, open your patio door and bam, u r on the Beah.

Future... Spending Christmas 2014 and ringing in the new year on the island. It is so close, but seems unreal....until we step on that aircraft.

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    When I dropped my Ray Bans while loading luggage into a shuttle at the airport and a taxi driver followed us to Royal to return them to me. That was the moment I realized I was onto something pretty special.

the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123