Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

What the heck am I forgetting??

Leaving in three days and I've gotten so much information from the boards, thank you, thank you, thank you!

But as the day gets closer, I feel like I'm going to forget something important. I've scanned our passports, used the packing list that is so often provided here, I'm going to weigh my luggage, I'm bringing a netbook so I emailed myself a bunch of important links (like this board for one), I've got all the essentials in our carry on in case the luggage goes missing.

We're getting picked up at 3:30 am Sat morning and I don't think I will get any sleep at all trying to figure out what else I could do before we leave!
    Looking forward to my Aruba trip:

Aruba since 1979
    stop newspapers and hold mail

Relax mon, you will be able to find anything that you forget in aruba, the price maybe a bit higher, but hey you are on vacation. That's my approach

Have one of your trusted friend drive by your home if it makes you feel better. Like mjl said you can find anything you need on the Island if you forget something. You can even stop your mail online. Relax and enjoy

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    which airline are you on? I'm on jet blue sat morn @ 10:30. You must be on the 7 am flight if you're leaving @ 3:30. It doesn't matter if you forget something, Everything you might need is available in aruba,just bring $$$ and plastic. Have a ball!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulmorin View Post
    which airline are you on? I'm on jet blue sat morn @ 10:30. You must be on the 7 am flight if you're leaving @ 3:30. It doesn't matter if you forget something, Everything you might need is available in aruba,just bring $$$ and plastic. Have a ball!!
    I went with Delta for the flight down, 6am and a layover in Atlanta. Jetblue non-stop for the flight home, thankfully.

I think I'm paranoid that I'll do something really stupid, like forget the passports or the cash, or something huge like that. I don't think I will relax until we're getting in taxi to the resort.
    Looking forward to my Aruba trip:

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    if you are planning to use an atm card, you have to notify your bank to authorize international use otherwise it will not work.

Dont forget to let your credit card companies know that you will be in Aruba and what dates. If not, your CC could get declined as they may suspect fraud.

happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Don't forget . . . ME!!!

Have a great trip!