L I S T E N C A R E F U L L Y
First thing to do is look at all of the suggestions that everyone is eager to give you.
Note them down and see which apply to you.
Then do a quick exercise on what can probably be easily bought at the resort mini market or nearby supermarket.
Scratch those items off the list and pack the list in your (to-do) list.
A N D T H E N . . . .
- Pack your job into a bag and leave it at home.
- Pack the pending bills into an envelope and put them in a drawer.
- Pack the dog and cat in a corner with plenty of care and food - and know that they will be there when you return (they are survivors.)
- Pack the stuff that you know will spoil in the refrigerator and give it away. (Avoids cleaning)
- Pack your stress into a glass of wine and know that the next glass will be while looking at Caribbean seas.
- Pack whatever is bugging you about the neighbors into the trash can
D O N ' T F O R G E T T O :
- Pack your passport and flight tickets, as well as hotel confirmations into a safe place that will remain on your body.
- Pack some extra tip money for the guys at the airport
- Pack a few sandwiches because the airlines consider healthy food a weapon
- Pack a pair of sock into your back pocket. You will need them after being scrutinized.
- Pack sandals and wear them during the airport scrutiny
- Pack your belt in the carry on and put it on while on the plane.
O N C E O N T H E P L A N E
- Pack your bottom into the seat and forget about everything you packed.
T H E N :
- Have a nice fun and relaxation packed vacation