Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3

    Arrow What are the Towns / Cities in Aruba?

    Hi,

    I am trying to create a complete list of the towns/cities in Aruba.
    Also I am not sure if there are actually states or providances in Aruba with it being small, but if there are, I'd really like to find out what cities or towns are in what states.

    If you happen to know I am also looking for this information for Bonaire and Curacao. I am trying to get a complete to update my website.
    Or if you know of a link with this info., that would be great.

    Thanks for all your help,

    Steve

  2. #2
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    You will find neighborhoods or sections, but no specific boundaries.
    Try something like http://www.wikimapia.org/ or Google Maps

  3. #3
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,924
    Oranjestad
    San Nicholas

    Noord
    Malmok
    Eagle
    Paradera

    ok, others??????????


    Quote Originally Posted by pierfun12 View Post
    Hi,

    I am trying to create a complete list of the towns/cities in Aruba.
    Also I am not sure if there are actually states or providances in Aruba with it being small, but if there are, I'd really like to find out what cities or towns are in what states.

    If you happen to know I am also looking for this information for Bonaire and Curacao. I am trying to get a complete to update my website.
    Or if you know of a link with this info., that would be great.

    Thanks for all your help,

    Steve

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mr. Ratt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    707
    Maybe not cities as such, but by all means, this sounds about right.
    Oranjestad is about the only city to speak of.

    (oooh, 5 weeks, 1 day)

    be well

    Mr. Ratt
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com




  6. #6
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,924
    "neighborhoods" is more like it............not really towns/villages (cept for o"stand and saint nick)
    what a great list!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ratt View Post
    Maybe not cities as such, but by all means, this sounds about right.
    Oranjestad is about the only city to speak of.

    (oooh, 5 weeks, 1 day)

    be well

    Mr. Ratt

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    "neighborhoods" is more like it............not really towns/villages (cept for o"stand and saint nick)
    what a great list!

    Thanks everyone, I'll work from that list, now off to find Bonaire and Curacao.

    Steve
    www.EasyHomeExchange.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO