Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: what would you do?

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    my husband would have dealt with it. I, on the other hand after having worked in the bowels of Newark, NJ, for 25 years would have probably asked first to lower it. When they didn't, I would then pick up the device and flung it in the ocean, turned to them and said "now the problem's solved", then threw them 20 bucks. but I'm a jersey girl so what can I say!!

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    my husband would have dealt with it. I, on the other hand after having worked in the bowels of Newark, NJ, for 25 years would have probably asked first to lower it. When they didn't, I would then pick up the device and flung it in the ocean, turned to them and said "now the problem's solved", then threw them 20 bucks. but I'm a jersey girl so what can I say!!
    Perfect! Sounds like what I was hinting at
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Too many people, too many music likes in my group to listen to anything together - that's why they make headphones! If other people's music is really bothering me I would say something. People just don't realize how much the sound travels.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Simple solution, buy them a round of drinks..
    then speak with them...

I think people from NJ don't take any crap.....

Aruba since 1979
    I think not only NJ.����

Last year when I was staying at La Cabana, I got up one morning for my usual walk down the strip towards Costa Linda and back. On my way back as I passed MVC Eagle Beach Hotel, accross the street on the beach parking lot were a group of locals that had the stereo blasting from their car. They had those strong subwoofers with a lot of deep bass. It sounded like a club! Now mind you it was Sunday and 7:30am. I felt bad for the guests trying to relax in their palapas while these guys were chugging down beer, doing shots and blasting the music away like nothing. Except its their island, their home and we are guest but still they should be considerate. I'm sure there are beaches away from the tourist area were they could blast their music without bothering anyone.

Now I was interested in staying at MVC eagles beach for a short 4 or 5 day trip this month. I went to trip advisor and the reviews were positive about this small hotel right on the Eagle Beach Strip. Except one couple who gave a heads up that they had to complain about the loud music being played at the beach from locals on the weekends. They said the music was playing until 1am so they had a hard time sleeping.

In Aruba I would probably just move. At home I definitely would say something while trying not to have a tone. Guess Aruba mellows me out!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I hope things are better in the beach now Randi
    I'm afraid it wouldnt have been pretty if it involved my personal space
    Unfortunately Marriott won't do a thing about it
    (speaking from experience here
    we even had dancers and singers with our music )

You know what if i am on vacation I flow with it and would probably get up and dance to it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast