Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: What Are YOU?

Started AUA as DINKS, now family of 3. I work as a stay at home mom, DH is retired/self employed.

Started coming to Aruba as a family of 5, with little kids 5, 7, 9... now our "family" has blossomed to include gf's and one fiance. Our kids are 21, 23, 25 now and thankfully, they still love coming on our annual family vacation during Christmas/NY weeks.

One if finished his education and just started working, one is in graduate school and the other in undergrad with plans to continue onto grad school.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

I will be retiring two days before heading to Aruba later this month. Can't wait!

We are a dual income with adult children. My oldest( only daughter) is married with 3 kids under the age of 4(nuts right? But she is a great mom who runs an income daycare- ahhh tohave that much energy), my oldest son lives in Seattle and is pursuing his PHD in material engineering and my youngest son just graduated from college and is getting married( crazy boy but my job as a parent is to sit back and hope he is making the right decision and to always be here for him). We went to Aruba for the first time in 2004 and we loved it! We went back in 2005 and then life got crazy back at home so we didn't go back again until 2012. Since 2012 we have gone back every year and this year we are going 2 x. We are obsessed. Everyone keeps asking me why we keep going to the same island. Why don't we try a new one? We did go to Punta Cana in 2012 but Aruba is where we feel at peace!

Aruba since 1979
    congrats!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rpumpire View Post
    I will be retiring two days before heading to Aruba later this month. Can't wait!

Boca Catalina, Baby beach, the lighthouse at sunrise & Pure beach
    We are 2 incomes each family ....my husband and I each work 2 jobs so we can take my 84 year old dad.....2 granddaugthers soon to be 9 and 7 ...and son and or daughter to aruba....by the way she'll be getting married in AUA in 2016....plans are almost done. When we go to aua we do everything we want to do ...that's why the 2 jobs each....sailing with the morning star...private jeeps tours to the natural pool....its easier with my dad being older to take a private tour more time to walk down to the pool.........Dad loves it in Aruba as do we ... Diane

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Started travel to Aruba as DINKS about 11 years ago. Now we are double-income family in our early 40s that travels with our 6 year old daughter and my Mom. Mom retired 2 years ago.

Palm Beach, Renaissance Island, Arikok National Park
    We are DINKs......Been travelling to Aruba every year since 2011.
    Aruba Trip #8....March 2018..

We are a retired older couple. We go to Aruba once a year but this year we will make our second trip since January. Just can't enough of Mema's pizza!!

We are 60 something yr olds, both retired. Traveled as a couple to Aruba first 7 years. This year one of our adult sons and his wife and two toddlers joined us for a week. They loved Aruba and will be back!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast