Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What is your favorite beach, and why?

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Druif beach at the Divi/Tam. The water is so crystal clear with plenty of waves to play in. But, the best part is you have plenty of space to yourself. It's amazing just how up crowded it is.
    I second Druif beach!!

palm beach, love that when i take my daily exercise walk, i can stop for a nice cold drink, when attempting shedding the pounds.. sad but true....haha
    been home for 23 years.....

Boca Catalina for the amazing snorkeling by the reefs, sand dollar picking and swimming with the turtle. Enjoy it so much that we always look forward to swimming from Boca to Arashi and walk back, great exercise...
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Eagle Beach

The Beach, across the La Cabana , during weeks 51,52, is pretty crowded...But, still I`ll take it any day of the week...and TWICE on a NEW YEAR DAY

When people talk about Arashi, are they talking the part right off the road before you turn towards the lighthouse or farther across the sand and rocks at the tip. We have never ventured towards the tip off the road.
    Jen
    Owner 2 weeks Marriott Surf ClubNov 02, Jul 06, Jul 08, Oct 09, back in Aug 11
    Mom to DS Dec 06 and DD Dec 08

Eagle Beach across from Oceania. It is well layed out so every row of palapas has a nice view and you have plenty of space.

Aruba since 1979
    Not at the tip.
    Arashi is on the left after Catalina cove. There is a sign in front of parking entrance.
    Quote Originally Posted by littlejen22 View Post
    When people talk about Arashi, are they talking the part right off the road before you turn towards the lighthouse or farther across the sand and rocks at the tip. We have never ventured towards the tip off the road.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by littlejen22 View Post
    I would love to stay at the Renaissance just to do the island but with having a timeshare at the Surf Club I doubt we will do it.
    We stayed 2 extra days once just to stay at the Renaissance. It was worth it. Simply rented a room there for 2 nights after our week. They let us check in early and go to the island before lunch the first day. Left our bags at the desk. We have stayed there in a timeshare week several times since.

Arashi Beach - generally quieter and a two minute drive from our home in Tierra del Sol

LOVE this question...

After Christmas and New Years I have a new appreciation for "nice quiet beaches" in Aruba.

On the 29th of December, a Sunday and an Aruban's day of rest, the least crowded beaches were those where there were only Arubans-- Boca Grandi and Rodgers Beach. There was a family having a birthday party at Rodgers Beach, but the rest of the beach was nearly deserted. Boca Grandi had 3 windsurfers and 3 families all spread out.

We were staying on Eagle Beach, on the 29th we stopped at Palm Beach, Boca Catalina, Catalina Cove, Arashi, Boca Grandi, Baby Beach and Rodgers Beach.

I omit Boca Prins since it is not recommended that anyone swim there. There were two people there sunning themselves.

We did not stop at Bachelors Beach but am thinking there were few people there as well.

On the 26th when there were 4 cruise ships in town, there was no where to run and no where to hide. Knowing now what I wish I knew then, I would have packed a picnic and headed to Rodgers or Boca Grandi for the day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast