Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What is your favorite sunset spot?

What is your favorite sunset spot?

I have been so focused on where to eat and where we can watch the subset that I seriously overlooked the fact that we don't need to watch the sunset while eating. Seriously the most ridiculous realization I have ever made! Now I will partially excuse myself because last time we were there we were almost always still at a restaurant during sunset.

My favorite sunsets were probably Mirandi's and from our ocean view deck in the lighthouse building at the Surf Club. I think one night I want to take the kids up towards the lighthouse and choose a beach along the way to watch sunset away from people, not sure.

Silly question but can you drive all the way to the tip out past the lighthouse? We have always followed the road around instead of venturing through where the goats were.
    Jen
    Owner 2 weeks Marriott Surf ClubNov 02, Jul 06, Jul 08, Oct 09, back in Aug 11
    Mom to DS Dec 06 and DD Dec 08

Aruba since 1979
    my favorite spot is on Eagle Beach in front of LaCabana or Paradise Beach Villas.
    we have sat there with a botle of wine, lovely plastic wine glasses , loaf of french bread and some cheese.
    perfect!

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Our favorite spot is at La Tratoria El Ferro Blanco by the lighthouse. You don't have to eat there if you don't want to. Just show up around 6:30 and nurse a couple of drinks at the bar while the sun goes down. Its a great sight.

We watch the sunset from our balcony @ Paradise Beach Villas or across the street on Eagle beach. The beach is my preferred spot. If you're into taking sunset photos, the beach is better because it avoids lamp posts, wires, traffic and most of the other people on the beach with you.

we watch from druif beach….across for divi village, or at Jimmy's Beach Bar…..sunsets are so cool from just about anywhere on the island…
    Just stop and turn around and there it is…in all its spender !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Jimmy's Beach Bar (Ocean View I think) is the best ever! Jimmy sings on Thursdays and the place is packed. Beautiful views anytime.

Aruba since 1979
    we have been there for "Jimmy Sings" quite entertaining his singing stops before sunset though.

Quote Originally Posted by Marea View Post
    Jimmy's Beach Bar (Ocean View I think) is the best ever! Jimmy sings on Thursdays and the place is packed. Beautiful views anytime.

I've said this before, but I'll repeat. My family knows I'm not done for the day until I've watched the sunset, sitting in the sand, Palm Beach near Hol Inn. Be it with kids, with hubby, with all, or with none. I've never done it with a bottle of wine and a few snacks. Another idea for June.

Bunker Bar @ Tamarijn.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Flying Fishbone at the corner table!! Great unobstructed view of an incredible sunset. You have to set up your reservations with the time of sunset in mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast